annedauphine

Daytona Mess

Uploaded my East Side project on Behance :D It's super simple but I improved it (esp the back) and made clean mockups. Feel free to check it out for more pics, including a poster! Thank you so much for watching! Also just noticed I mispell Methamphetamines at least 5 times but whatev lol

ZKcaooE.png

Started something potentially über cool but it looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much like my inspo for now and I hate myself for it. Would like opinions please :) It's a UI concept for a "Lana Del Rey Experience" or something like that. Basically when you click on a song you get the lyrics... And I'm scratching my head for more ideas! But I don't think I'm able to bring sound into the concept! And I don't think it would be needed. It's more like, an app on Lana's universe.

Abj8OeQ.png

Video showing the lyrics:

https://imgur.com/MZlrOEb

ZKcaooE.png

20 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Started something potentially über cool but it looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much like my inspo for now and I hate myself for it. Would like opinions please :) It's a UI concept for a "Lana Del Rey Experience" or something like that. Basically when you click on a song you get the lyrics... And I'm scratching my head for more ideas! But I don't think I'm able to bring sound into the concept! And I don't think it would be needed. It's more like, an app on Lana's universe.

Abj8OeQ.png

Video showing the lyrics:

https://imgur.com/MZlrOEb

this looks really cool! :crying: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Pics are extremely vibey

Thank you! My will was to not use pictures of Lana at all and more show the feel of the records, but we pretty much don’t have anything else for LDR8 :toofunny:

ZKcaooE.png

2 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

I love your work so much!

Reciprocated! I always smile when I see your new work on Behance, you're so prolific and you really have an eye, keep pushing!!

ZKcaooE.png

4 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I love this I hope I'll be this good at graphic design someday 

this is REALLY cool

4 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

this looks really cool! :crying: 

Thank you so much guys but to be honest it looks really too much like my inspo... Probably will change quite a bit :)

ZKcaooE.png

Please excuse my THICC ASS french accent, didn't made any efforts lol, but here's a little video where I show the progress on the concept and explain it:

https://imgur.com/XEYo2TU

(if someone knows how to embed please...)

As you can see I managed to add sound... But I'm not sure it's worth it as I say in the video... Would appreciate insights :) Tinkered a bit with the menuing and refined some stuff! Looking at a lot of different inspo, but if you have ANY suggestions, please do share and if I implement them I'll happily credit you! How cool would that be if it was a group effort?

ZKcaooE.png

On 5/24/2021 at 3:22 PM, annedauphine said:

Uploaded my East Side project on Behance :D It's super simple but I improved it (esp the back) and made clean mockups. Feel free to check it out for more pics, including a poster! Thank you so much for watching! Also just noticed I mispell Methamphetamines at least 5 times but whatev lol

oh my ******* god this is AMAZING

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Lol didn't realise it came out way darker then on my computer... Oh well! Still want to expand this and post it on Behance

4 minutes ago, Style said:

WOWWWWWWW you always amaze me

where did you find the box mockup? ive needed one for ages :dua:

Thanks a lot :D I found it on graphicpear but full disclaimer I have a free premium account for life because they're exclusively distributing one of my fonts lol

ZKcaooE.png

A bit of progress on the Tropico full project... I'm calling it California Fires version in my head for now. I would love opinions please because I feel I'm completely overusing the main visual and so it's not interesting to look at :( I want it to be perfect because it's going in my portfolio so all constructive criticism greatly appreciated please!

This is most but not all I have so far (BEWARE HUGE), I'll edit and make a thread when the full project is released... Damn!! I use this visual so much it's really bothering me. I also feel like I reuse the logo soooo much like on the clothes.

It's lacking:

_ the gif of the picture disc that's too heavy for imgur

_ the DVD, inside booklet, cover, back, dvd alone

_ the vinyl single, cover, back and sleeve

_ the box closed

_ the matchsticks alone

_ maybe some other things idk. A digipack? idk

Some things are 100% going to change such as the jewelcase back.

ypAR6BV.jpg

SW6t7Mq.png

aXUJl6Q.jpg

QNkSTyE.jpg

aTOjxLD.png

1O0RTWJ.png

9FDti2W.png

posters.png

TSHIRT-FRONT.png

02D0eZL.png

ZKcaooE.png

Lmao don't worry abt overusing the logo bc it's really amazing to look at (like the logo is REALLY good).

I love the warm tones you used bc most of Tropico happens on Earth, which could be somehow considered Hell, since she was first in Paradise/Heaven. And because of that, the logo looking like legit fire/flames really matches that theme. 

If you want to keep that color palette, then ignore this, but have you tried, idk, making like some item w/ the logo having colder tones? Like some blue-white, that sort of stuff?

Either way, it looks very very good! 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif