Sign in to follow this  
Marcus

Lana Del Rey Lyric Book (or Endless Summer TourBook)

But the book doesn't contain the lyrics of "Lust for Love"

No, but my point was that there has always been mistakes in the booklets when it comes to the lyrics. Yes, they are "official" but it's very easy to find where they have written (or simply typed) them wrong. :) Which is embarrasing in my opinion... nobody seems to fool-proof read the texts before printing them.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

No, but my point was that there has always been mistakes in the booklets when it comes to the lyrics. Yes, they are "official" but it's very easy to find where they have written (or simply typed) them wrong. :) Which is embarrasing in my opinion... nobody seems to fool-proof read the texts before printing them.

But it's not right to say that the book is bad because of two mistakes. I saw the scans. Beautiful book. This is my personal opinion. Lana made it specifically for the fans. So... :)

But it's not right to say that the book is bad because of two mistakes. I saw the scans. Beautiful book. This is my personal opinion. Lana made it specifically for the fans. So... :)

I think everyone’s problem is that the book is lazy. It’s just the same lyric book re-edited over and over again. Originally it was just Born to Die, with the pics chosen by Lana. Then they added Ultraviolence. Then they added Honeymoon. And they’ll probably add Lust For Life next tour. Problem is, they’ve just been stacking the CD booklets on it ever since. It’s obvious Lana hasn’t been involved with it besides choosing the pics for the original version, and her team keeps pushing it as a merch collectible to make some tour coins. That’s why most don’t think like it. But if you like it and you’re willing to spend your money on it, then do it! :P

Reprinting the UV Booklet is fucking lazy.... considering that the booklets contained very few lyrics.

It wouldn't require very much effort to have a consistent design...or to proof read the damn pages lol

That said, a lyric book with proper lyrics would be pretty cool....if her team actually tried to do it correctly

I think everyone’s problem is that the book is lazy. It’s just the same lyric book re-edited over and over again. Originally it was just Born to Die, with the pics chosen by Lana. Then they added Ultraviolence. Then they added Honeymoon. And they’ll probably add Lust For Life next tour. Problem is, they’ve just been stacking the CD booklets on it ever since. It’s obvious Lana hasn’t been involved with it besides choosing the pics for the original version, and her team keeps pushing it as a merch collectible to make some tour coins. That’s why most don’t think like it. But if you like it and you’re willing to spend your money on it, then do it! :P

I get what you're saying and I agree.

To add, I think it would've been so much better to have each album separate from each other, with their own colors, and their own selected visuals. Collectible, and well, solid each on their own, like each album is

UV/Honeymoon

No, I agree, it’s beautiful! I’m just sad that no one in her design team seem to care to read the lyrics one more time before sending it for the press/print. And I think it would be more fun if lyrics for all the songs in her albums was included in the book (+ some new pictures we haven’t seen before). :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png