Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

i feel like shit when i see all these people going to the pop-ups and meeting her, or buying her official merch, seeing her live, i stan her for almost 6 years and i didn't even went to a concert/bought her official merch bc i live in the end of the world + poor (everything is so damn expensive, dude hello)

music to watch people meeting lana in USA

anyway

y'all so lucky

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i feel like shit when i see all these people going to the pop-ups and meeting her, or buying her official merch, seeing her live, i stan her for almost 6 years and i didn't even went to a concert/bought her official merch bc i live in the end of the world + poor (everything is so damn expensive, dude hello)

music to watch people meeting lana in USA

anyway

y'all so lucky

same, even buying a cassette or her music on itunes is extremely expensive, but we keep supporting her in every way we can ):

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

the pop up shop proves that some lana fans have an imbalance. Severely mentally unstable. How the hell are you going to leave death threats and nasty letters when Lana (jokes and everything aside) is one of the most thoughtful musicians of our time. She really does care and treats the people she meets with respect even if they’re over the top. Im glad she didn’t go back.

same, even buying a cassette or her music on itunes is extremely expensive, but we keep supporting her in every way we can ):

yes we do  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

the pop up shop proves that some lana fans have an imbalance. Severely mentally unstable. How the hell are you going to leave death threats and nasty letters when Lana (jokes and everything aside) is one of the most thoughtful musicians of our time. She really does care and treats the people she meets with respect even if they’re over the top. Im glad she didn’t go back.

what happened?

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

It's so sad how cruel and creepy some fans are. She goes out of her way to meet fans (unlike some pop artist who charge ridiculous amounts of money for a meet an greet), and she gets death threats and in general mean letters. She's had fans stalk her, and even break into her home. I remember that one time fans waited in her neighborhood to see her. I mean we all joke about Lana being lazy and never leaving LA(and for the most it's all light-hearted), but at the end of the day she cares for her fans more and tries to interact with her fans then most artist. It makes me sad to see Lana get treated this way.

LA fans are spoilt animals. She should open up shops in England and Sweden or something.

Yes please, thank you. :poordat:

Also, wtf???? Who writes DEATH THEATS to another person??!! DEATH. THREATS. I just can’t with those people, there’s something very very wrong with them. :icant2: Wtf, it’s not funny. Neither the rude letters. Wtf, no wonder she didn’t pick up my fan letter at the Brixton show, who knows what kind of weird shit she’s received throughout the years?? :notamused:

Shame on those who wrote the letters. :scream:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png