Lad

Lipsters Awards 2017 (1/14) » RESULTS p. 45 CEREMONY starts at p. 30

:krylie:

I don't think I deserve to win Best New User, LOTY and Peace Keeper though (I mean, I let people fight until they get tired lmao), but thank you! :heart: You're one of my fav members too! :kiss:

THIS IS WHY YOURE GONNA WIN NICEST MEMBER THO

:blush2:

Salvatore and Clamp for everything. That's my vote :heart:

I love yu baby  :heart:

I'm a few days late on this, but I just wanted to thank you all so much for my 8 nominations! (although I'm a bit confused about 'Favourite Leaker' because I've never actually leaked anything, but at least it adds to the nom count.) I love you guys so very much, but I know you already know that. I'm so excited for the awards.. I've just sent my votes in!

but if I'm snubbed for Biggest Stan for the second year in the row, I'll riot.

See you all on the 14th! :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

why did i got nominated for slutiest member? i'm not slutty at all

Your username says otherwise  :creep:  

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I don't know either? You're literally wearing a turtleneck in your pfp there's 0 reason that you'd be slutty lol. Idgi

i have the same question :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i have the same question :crossed:

you have a softcore thirsttrap of u in trunks on ya profile advertising 4 people to vote you for sluttiest member n ur wondering why you were nominated sluttiest member 

:creep: really chief

you have a softcore thirsttrap of u in trunks on ya profile advertising 4 people to vote you for sluttiest member n ur wondering why you were nominated sluttiest member 

:creep: really chiefCqVU9rqXYAUwUDp.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e