Lad

Lipsters Awards 2017 (1/14) » RESULTS p. 45 CEREMONY starts at p. 30

Good night legends This was really fun even tho the after party was a total letdown but I have to wake up really early tomorrow  :toofunny: so..

Byeee 

z9ZqrKqVqwFi0.gif

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Me, drunk, with the first guy I spotted at the afterparty:

giphy.gif

I like teddy bears, mind lending me one? They look so colorful. :heart:

Good night legends This was really fun even tho the after party was a total letdown but I have to wake up really early tomorrow  :toofunny: so..

Byeee 

z9ZqrKqVqwFi0.gif

Good night, legend! ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i think the first lipster awards will always be important to me because it was my first one, but this year was so fun and amazing. 

I am glad to be apart of this wonderful community even tho apparently according to @ nobody likes me :rip:

see y'all next year!

tumblr_inline_mjzbpuOS5s1qz4rgp_large.gi

Awh I literally just woke up after sleeping the entire day, but thank you all for voting for me for Most Iconic & Hottest Member! & Congratulations to all of the other winners! Sending everyone my love, as always.

(also I did not fucking leak your girl lmao)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I just wanna say congratulations to all the members who won awards, some very deserving *cough* reputation cough* some not, this was my first lipster awards I don't even know it was a thing! All I can say is that I feel blessed to have discovered this site I love this place and y'all

goodnight x

200.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Awh I literally just woke up after sleeping the entire day, but thank you all for voting for me for Most Iconic & Hottest Member! & Congratulations to all of the other winners! Sending everyone my love, as always.

(also I did not fucking leak your girl lmao)

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

who wants to get shitfaced w/ me in the vip lounge; winners only though unless I can sneak you in :slayty:

MEE! am i too late?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm super late, but I couldn't arrive at the time and I'm sorry.

I didn't win anything because I'm 100% underrated, and only people with taste know it. :hooker:

Anyway, congrats to all the winners! Y'all deserved it! :kiss:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro