Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Sunrise, FL @ BB&T Center - February 1st, 2018

It’s happened at quite a few, what do they do with the ppl who had tickets up there

Probably upgrade it for Floor or First level Seats. Probably it was really few tickets sale so it's easier to bring people closer and make it packed

she better not be runnin out of outfits, she lagged a bit before and then came out lookin great i just need somethin NEW

My new favorite Lana show and I don’t always say that. I really ended up just 1 and 2 people from the barrier. That was very cool. Way on the left side and of course she heavily favored the right but whatever. The crowd around me was super chill and I liked that. No pushing!

And what a setlist! 3 Honeymoon songs kill me! And obviously Florida Kilos was cool. She seemed to be happy to be playing it here. Has she done it before here? She sounded as great as she has been on the tour and I thought she looked great. The all black look works for me.

My new favorite Lana show and I don’t always say that. I really ended up just 1 and 2 people from the barrier. That was very cool. Way on the left side and of course she heavily favored the right but whatever. The crowd around me was super chill and I liked that. No pushing!

And what a setlist! 3 Honeymoon songs kill me! And obviously Florida Kilos was cool. She seemed to be happy to be playing it here. Has she done it before here? She sounded as great as she has been on the tour and I thought she looked great. The all black look works for me.

She did 3 Honeymoon songs??

Why isn’t she doing WTWWAWWKD anymore?

I don’t know but I hope for my show she keeps Salvatore. I love WTWWAWWKD, it’s actually one of my top L4L tracks, but Salvatore is a total win live. It sounds so beautiful with the band and is one of my fave Honeymoon tracks. It’s definitely meant to be played live! She needs to do it in full and make it permanent! It translates better live than WTWWAWWKD in my opinion. Honeymoon’s sound is so organic it makes all the tracks better live. Okay I’m done lol!