Radiohead Sues Lana for Copyright Infringement on "Get Free"

this pop star for the selfie generation  :crossed:  :crossed:  I hate stuff like this, it sounds disrespectful and judgmental like they can't make an objective professional review without finding sneaky ways to look down at her, despite the high rating. This is why I got into Lana, people are weirdly ashamed of liking a record so they try to find other ways to tell people they are self aware. 

I think she took it out because of all the bad press she got about glamorizing death. Although in the songs she’s obviously just paying tribute, but she was probably wary of the press taking it the wrong way and taking away from the message of the song.

I’m so so so glad she let us know though, it makes it such a special song

When did she say it was Amy and Whitney? I had no idea! It makes it so special, but I also like how she omitted their names, as it sort of makes it so anyone can personalise the song.

When did she say it was Amy and Whitney? I had no idea! It makes it so special, but I also like how she omitted their names, as it sort of makes it so anyone can personalise the song.

At one of her 2017 shows, post haircut. I remember she had the diamond choker & the black shirt/blue jeans n was sitting down

Radiohead‘s intention is to profit off of Lana’s communist manifesto

what a dream... Imagine a album that is basically about how everyone should have access to art and how Thom is being a jerk (btw, I love radiohead and they're fucking great, but I'm really mad at this lawsuit) 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vap8CdMmrFg

So weird to look back at this and watch it now. Could that have been why she was being so coy and dragging her feet about performing the song. Was she waiting for the okay in her ear piece. I noticed she toying with it. Lol it was funny when she was like “How does it sound or go.” She knew lol!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vap8CdMmrFg

So weird to look back at this and watch it now. Could that have been why she was being so coy and dragging her feet about performing the song. Was she waiting for the okay in her ear piece. I noticed her toying with it. Lol it was funny when she was like, “how does it sound or go.” She knew lol!