Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Idk if this is off topic or not but can we apprieciate how much replay value Cherry has :deadbanana:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW WHATEVER WERE GETTING . but damn i wish we had some time still in the LFL era . yeah new music is always great but why can't she keep her word with the Cherry video ? the era already feels abandoned like UV and i wish she could take her time with all the new things . i just like consistency and organization , when Marina posted that the FROOT era ended gave me closure . low key wish we could get that from Lana

This. it feels weird not knowing if an era already ended, but you know, our mother is a messy queen.

I have a feeling Yosemite will be on this album for sure. Of course, Lana's comments about it needing to be heard within an album, but also here -

This is a bit of a reach, but Chuck posted this last April

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTNUOZiB1mA/?taken-by=yourgirlchuck

She used a butterfly emoji. Maybe if Yosemite (presumably the video) relates to butterflies in some way, then maybe Lana was inspired to include butterflies as a theme for LDR6, with Happiness is a Butterfly being derivative of Yosemite's original concept.

Maybe this album will touch more on that "return to nature zone" Lana described Yosemite as having in the Beats Radio 1 interview with Zane Lowe last July. 

Honestly, I thought Lana was teasing Yosemite when she posted that video of HIAB yesterday, because of that butterfly she and Chuck used to reference Yosemite. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW WHATEVER WERE GETTING . but damn i wish we had some time still in the LFL era . yeah new music is always great but why can't she keep her word with the Cherry video ? the era already feels abandoned like UV and i wish she could take her time with all the new things . i just like consistency and organization , when Marina posted that the FROOT era ended gave me closure . low key wish we could get that from Lana

I really hate to fucking dwell on the cherry music video, but I wish she would just DO IT. That would be a great way to end the era, and begin the new one. I think it would be perfect for her to do a homemade video like blue jeans or carmen. I know that Lana has trouble finding directors who are willing to do what she wants :/.

Idk if this is off topic or not but can we apprieciate how much replay value Cherry has :deadbanana:

it wouldn't be a pre-prerelease thread without TLM going off topic  :fabcat:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I want Lana to cover a 1960s girl group song. (Preferably "Just Me and You" by the Dreamliners or "Never Gonna Cry" by The Cineemas.)

giphy.gif

Can we please drop the cherry video? :facepalm: Yes it would have been iconic but I think Lana is gonna focus her attention on the new EP/album now.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So the rumours says that the demo version (the one in the snippet) leaked  :O  :O  :O

omg i fucking hate gay people, this is literally going to stop her from putting the song on the album