Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Can we talk the fact that this thread was created yesterday at the night and it has 11,500 views and +520 replies right now.

:oprah3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So is Happiness the Lunesta butterfly? lunesta-moth.jpg

That’s a moth tbh https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actias_luna

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Can we talk the fact that this thread was created yesterday at the night and it has 11,500 views and +520 replies right now.

:oprah3:

Literal pre-release thread teas, it's the prime of LB and some of the most excruciating, joyous, and messy times

all in luv & good fun 

:legend:

^ stop trying to make Strawberry Fields Forever a thing. It's one of the worst Beatles song EVER

no it's not

listen to "I Am The Walrus"

~~jk off topic but yeah sff is not that good at all lmao~~

I don't care at all about an album with unreleased songs, but I wouldn't mind lmao............................................................. 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

As far as we know Lana hasn't had a boyfriend since writing for her last album? Wondering if this will be the first album we get without some dude influencing her writing process (obviously besides the prominent old flames). I hope not though, she still has to throw in a few White Mustangs\in my feelings to keep it interesting.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I'm messy but I miss when lana had that gangster nancy sinatra lost lolita in the hood phase

I remember first hearing the "Lolita lost in the hood" paraphrase in that UV era interview with hoops and smudged make up among cherry trees or some shit and I couldn't get that term of my head for a month thanks for bringing it back

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

As far as we know Lana hasn't had a boyfriend since writing for her last album? Wondering if this will be the first album we get without some dude influencing her writing process (obviously besides the prominent old flames). I hope not though, she still has to throw in a few White Mustangs\in my feelings to keep it interesting.

But she does have a boyfriend he is just not famous so we don't talk about him that much

Regardless, he is there

I think that Creyk is talking about him!

Actually high key who the hell is this guy? She has never really hid her relationships before so I doubt they’re dating and they’re not seen THAT often maybe once every few months. When Lana’s in love she likes to show it.

But still curious to who this is.

I hope we won’t get a Marina collab. I know the majority of you guys love her but I just can’t stand her and her voice

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Is Ultraviolence the only hint of psychedelic Lana that I'm gonna have for the rest of my life??? 'Cause I want moree, that's not enough  :defeated:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Actually high key who the hell is this guy? She has never really hid her relationships before so I doubt they’re dating and they’re not seen THAT often maybe once every few months. When Lana’s in love she likes to show it.

But still curious to who this is.

I feel like if she is in a relationship it'd be with that latino (iirc) we saw with her throughout the last few shows n SA, we haven't seen THIS guy in months, like, pre California-Tour months

Is Ultraviolence the only hint of psychedelic Lana that I'm gonna have for the rest of my life??? 'Cause I want moree, that's not enough :defeated:

I have a feeling it really is but I'm still hoping for that bright psychedelic vibe with lyrics about redempting happiness and stuff

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif