Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Sorry guys, but the Yayo AKA version is flawless and amazing, officially her best x

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

truthfully, saying any song is her best song is pretty subjective and fighting over such is needless. of course, we can have favourites, but let's not have conflicts arise over something as simple as what is the best song in her discography.

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

truthfully, saying any song is her best song is pretty subjective and fighting over such is needless. of course, we can have favourites, but let's not have conflicts arise over something as simple as what is the best song in her discography.

I LOVE this passive-aggressiveness!! I’m the same way

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Educate your tastes and stan the true trinity : Yayo - Old Money - Heroin

Amen

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Sorry guys, but the Yayo AKA version is flawless and amazing, officially her best x

but the no kung fu version

Educate your tastes and stan for the true trinity : Salvatore - TBD -TLY

perfect

s[he] be[lie]ve[d]

sgopYhV.gif

Me: going through liking everyone's comments because every time I think 'yes that's her best song' I scroll to the next comment and I'm slapped in the fucking face by the brilliance of the next one

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg