Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana said BAR (or architecture) and Yosemite are the ying-yang sister songs, so if one of them is part of an album, the other would have to as well, but BAR leaked, and also she recycled Bar's music video for white mustang  :toofunny:

Does this mean we're never getting yosemite?

giphy.gif

Lana said BAR (or architecture) and Yosemite are the ying-yang sister songs, so if one of them is part of an album, the other would have to as well, but BAR leaked, and also she recycled Bar's music video for white mustang  :toofunny:

Does this mean we're never getting yosemite?

Correction: *We got the BAR demo  :legend:  There's still hope

But how do we know it was a demo? It doesn't sound unfinished to me.

True. But it somehow sounds unpolished, like it was still being at an early stage in the production process. On the other side, if it was included on LFL, it would have been somewhere near to TNC sound-wise, so maybe it was already finished.

Also, we only got the low quality file which might make it sound like a demo.

True. But it somehow sounds unpolished, like it was still being at an early stage in the production process. On the other side, if it was included on LFL, it would have been somewhere near to TNC sound-wise, so maybe it was already finished.

Also, we only got the low quality file which might make it sound like a demo.

Her vocals don't sound as filtered but I feel like that was just the aesthetic she was going for. I think it's more comparable to Heroin, both vocal wise and production wise. If Heroin was in a lower sound quality they would sound pretty similar.

Her vocals don't sound as filtered but I feel like that was just the aesthetic she was going for. I think it's more comparable to Heroin, both vocal wise and production wise. If Heroin was in a lower sound quality they would sound pretty similar.

If BAR was more psychedelic then yeah, they would be.

You're talking about into the blue but imagine the title TRUE BLUE a) paying tribute to the Sparkle Jump Rope Queen ep and b) meaning that blue doesn't mean sad or melancholic like on Honeymoon but rather a happy place just like she said in Get Free

Madonna is SHOOK.

First Lana outdid her on her own song ("You Must Love Me"), then she releases a critically acclaimed album using the title of an already existing Madonna album ("True Blue").

:lmao: