Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Where did this "flicked her vagina" thing come from?

AFAIK it comes from a fake Demi Lovato meet and greet story from ~2014 in which a fan claimed that Demi body-shamed her, "spoke whale" to her, and "flicked [her] vagina." The story also spawned the phrase "delete it fat"

(Spoiler bc off topic)

demi-lovato-twitlonger-2014-billboard-51

demi-lovato-twitter-dm-2014-billboard-51

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

idk whats going on in this thread but jaime > stella 5ever 

What is Cactus?

i think it was supposed to be a pixies cover (w foo fighters? idk i don't have a good memory) that never came to fruition, or it did and no one ever got their hands on it . it was registered in 2017 and that's pretty much all we know about it lol

UbsOye5.png

no no lana and abel knew eachother long before stella came around

No its because she introduced her to ppl like the Weeknd causing her music to grow more mediocre  NtBFOQp.gif Stella supports trap lana

lana stop hoarding your best songs challenge 

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/ahead-of-his-first-solo-album-in-five-years-we-get-up-close-and-personal-with-miles-kane-a3805811.html

I am so lazy to read all of it lol but apparently lana will be on Miles Kane's new album?

Ps: i hope it's more than background vocals

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

"Again, he’s collaborating with big names, this time Lana Del Rey (‘we’ve written a lot of songs together. One of them is on this album, and it’s f***ing great’)"

Exciting!

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/ahead-of-his-first-solo-album-in-five-years-we-get-up-close-and-personal-with-miles-kane-a3805811.html

I am so lazy to read all of it lol but apparently lana will be on Miles Kane's new album?

Ps: i hope it's more than background vocals

yeah, this was kinda confirmed by them already but glad that it seems as if they're actually gonna release it.

i76mrxw.png 

I'm sick of hearing about Lana featured on some irrelevants album. When will Lana be featured on her own album we want LDR6 queen

Just noticed people on here are against a Folk-inspired album, but think AKA/Sirens is Lana's best album? NtBFOQp.gif

Not her best, but AKA and sirens were a hell of a lot better than TNC trash and BPBP

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm sick of hearing about Lana featured on some irrelevants album. When will Lana be featured on her own album we want LDR6 queen

u guys are gonna be sick when she starts announcing features for ldr6 

i76mrxw.png 

What do ya'll want her to name the album?

I think Yosemite would be a nice name for her album on finding happiness, seeing as she's not ready for the song yet; naming her album after her quest for happiness seems quite fitting despite not being there yet

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e