Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

what do you guys think the tracklist will be like, with songs we have heard of

I feel like she'll def put Yosemite on the tracklist. There's no way she could hype the song up as much as she did without having a special place for it. Also I feel like she might re-work her unreleased song 'Disco'? But only time will tell ig.But I feel like the vibe of the tracklist will be more light hearted but hopefully she stays away from the extra long titles!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this is true. every song that plays on the radio now was already getting huge streaming numbers on Spotify, Apple music and youtube

like New Rules by Dua Lipa (which radio aired really late...its been a hit aready)

or this annoying song thats on every meme has been on the internet for months but it just started airing on the radio like 3 weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=4WAOkrHQY5I

Yes this is true radio nowadays instead of making songs hits the radio just plays songs that have already become hits, like radio picked up Camila's Havana after it entered the top 10 I think!

Lana already has great streaming considering that she's never added to the big playlists and if she was there are many songs of LFL that would've been streaming hits, Love LFL, groupie love, sumemr bummer, the gp would've eaten these songs up! Is it the label that gets Spotify to put the songs in the popular playlists or does Spotify just choose them?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

what do you guys think the tracklist will be like, with songs we have heard of

I think Yosemite will be included. The songs of those record will be more hopeful, I think. Like the place she had first intended to be when LFL was finished. The LP could be the «into the blue» part of Get Free. 

I honestly don't think Yosemite will be included on whatever it is she's making, it doesn't seem like she's ready for that song

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Does it bug any1 that Lana isn't standing completely straight on the Lust for Life cover? she's slanted a little and it is SOOOO ANNOYING TO LOOK AT

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Who remembers that time that lana called a fan "fatty" and flicked her vagina 

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

giphy.gif

Does it bug any1 that Lana isn't standing completely straight on the Lust for Life cover? she's slanted a little and it is SOOOO ANNOYING TO LOOK AT

no im not mentally ill  :toofunny: