Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I love how the smallest bit of drama always get blown out of proportion in this fandom  :toofunny: Including by the queen herself but that being said I'm evidently so glad she's ok

3e9bo.gif

i76mrxw.png 

She just tweeted about the thing in Antwerp:

''Doing great thank you!

I know jiu jitsu and all of my stilettos have blades in the heels

X

Barcelona see you tomorrow''

I was hoping she'd cancel the hapiness stuff after all of this, I'm sad

I just want ONE new iconic song in the realm of Blue Jeans/Born to Die/Y&B. Something noteworthy. 

I love all her music, but she hasn't had real big hits and I really miss the low, deep vocals with some upbeat, faster production.

Doesn't have to be the whole album - just the lead single.

god i swear blue jeans is the best song ever made.

god i swear blue jeans is the best song ever made.

something about this song just doesn't do it for me. i think it's the vocals, she sounds nasally and like moany i can't tolerate it.

giphy.gif

something about this song just doesn't do it for me. i think it's the vocals, she sounds nasally and like moany i can't tolerate it.

yeah i literally know just a few people who actually like it. i think it's one of her least liked singles in the fanbase. which sucks. a classic is a classic  :crossed:

her voiced is so "fake" in my opinion in this song and kinda computerized 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

her voiced is so "fake" in my opinion in this song and kinda computerized 

I'm sure she just used her white girl voice more than never before. Same with OTTR

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I love the new arrangement/production and her vocals of it during live performances. It’s honestly a classic. Would love to hear it redone with the new sound of it!

ok i think i caught up enough on this thread, and like i said before

sis needs to put that metaphysics BA to WORK on ldr6!!!!!

we could get some truly introspective, "depressing" bops without lana being completely sad!!! and imagine it with a psychedlic-folk sound?? 

DYic9A9XUAAQ5z8.jpg

you're mind

ok i think i caught up enough on this thread, and like i said before

sis needs to put that metaphysics BA to WORK on ldr6!!!!!

we could get some truly introspective, "depressing" bops without lana being completely sad!!! and imagine it with a psychedlic-folk sound?? 

DYic9A9XUAAQ5z8.jpg

This immediately makes me think of an updated Jefferson Airplane kind of sound and I would be here for that. OR just give me a Somebody to Love cover Lana

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

im curious at this album because she keeps sending mixed signals. we all know she said her attitude on tour coincides with the persona of the next album , what she wears on tour and how she acts gives me a more "ive discovered my bad bitch, sexy, funny side" from the constant mini skirts and her thigh high boots and her occasional smoking with making jokes at fans during the show. it doesnt seem like shes just SWALLOWED in this fantasy world of "rainbow, sparkly happiness" its more of a "ive become happy with myself" to where shes expressing all risque, cool, and funny sides to her . i feel like this next album WILL have some sort of cool, laid back guitar string vibes because at her best Lana is just laid back and she will give us a record to vibe and chill to on a summer day.

giphy.gif

im curious at this album because she keeps sending mixed signals. we all know she said her attitude on tour coincides with the persona of the next album , what she wears on tour and how she acts gives me a more "ive discovered my bad bitch, sexy, funny side" from the constant mini skirts and her thigh high boots and her occasional smoking with making jokes at fans during the show. it doesnt seem like shes just SWALLOWED in this fantasy world of "rainbow, sparkly happiness" its more of a "ive become happy with myself" to where shes expressing all risque, cool, and funny sides to her . i feel like this next album WILL have some sort of cool, laid back guitar string vibes because at her best Lana is just laid back and she will give us a record to vibe and chill to on a summer day.

your mind...

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...