Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

how am i reaching? she literally says the word bartender in an untitled, untalked about intro to a song.

the lyrics also depict alcoholism and wanting someone because they make drinks, no matter how shitty they are

knowing how cryptic she can be, she's probably teasing the song

how am i reaching? she literally says the word bartender in multiple untitled, untalked about intros to a song.

knowing how cryptic she can be, she's probably teasing the song

I don't know if your joking or not but first of all that doesn't even make sense and you can clearly hear her saying "What's there to do but try when your passing by"

I don't know if your joking or not but first of all that doesn't even make sense and you can clearly hear her saying "What's there to do but try when your passing by"

unless the word 'by' starts with a D i think you're the one reaching

she doesn't sing the word "bartender". I was at the Sydney show, I'm sure these were the lyrics to the intro-

Maybe I,I dont care
into you, in the air
What's there to do but try when you're passing time?
All the things that you said, going round in my head

Don't really matter much, I'm just killing time

I really hope it is for Bartender tho. some of the lyrics do sound like it could work, and it's honestly too beautiful to just be a live White Mustang intro.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Lana said: "I have this weird track that doesn't belong to an album" talking about Bartender.

So that in mind, Ldr6 could very probably be the continuation of Lfl, since the end of it says "out of the black into the blue" leading to a wanted conclusion, and the song she sings before White Mustang is obviously about White Mustang so  it can't be Bartender (since Bartender is in an awkward position)

WM's Intro is NOT Bartender. mark my words  :grinds:

giphy.gif

she doesn't sing the word "bartender". I was at the Sydney show, I'm sure these were the lyrics to the intro-

Maybe I,I dont care

into you, in the air

What's there to do but try when you're passing time?

All the things that you said, going round in my head

Don't really matter much, I'm just killing time

I really hope it is for Bartender tho. some of the lyrics do sound like it could work, and it's honestly too beautiful to just be a live White Mustang intro.

She was probably just improvising, she sang different stuff at every show to the same melody. Its like 99% not an actual song

image.png

YALL I JUST TRANSLATED THE LYRICS FOR THE "WHITE MUSTANG INTRO" AND I CAN CONFIRM IT'S BARTENDER

Make it up
I don't care
Interlude
In the air
What's there to do but try when you bartender
All the things that you said
Going 'round
In my head
Don't really matter much
I'm just killing time

I appreciate your investigation lol. And as much as I want it to be true ('cause it sounds like a nice melody), I just don't hear that. I do hear "What's there to do but try when you're passing by" (try and by even rhyme), maybe referring to her ToUrLyFe and how to spend her time in between shows. 

Also, "when you bartender" is grammatically incorrect.

But I'm living for these kinds of investigations, so please don't stop  :kiss: