Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Sometimes I regret reading so much into these things, bc anything could be Bartender so long as she doesn't say anything about it. I definitely liked the meter and tempo of the intros she's been lacing in before WM, but I was hoping for something more, solid instead of ribbons of phrases. I mean maybe she's testing the track or it's just the tour atmosphere, but I'd like to think she sounded a bit more certain when she sang of it (if it even is). 

Plain and simple, is it even finished, the track? 

UV/Honeymoon

Not me being that guy but she literally did the same in 2014 with Cruel World..She was singing with a new melody "its a cruel world" and it ended being nothing

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I’m using mobile data so I won’t watch those Bartender(?) videos until tonight when I can sneak into campus and use uni WiFi BUT OMG I’M SO EXCITED I REALLY HOPE IT’S BARTENDER NOW!!! :excited:

Not me being that guy but she literally did the same in 2014 with Cruel World..She was singing with a new melody "its a cruel world" and it ended being nothing

Hush, let a fangirl dream!! :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She just does those little improvisations before White Mustang because the song is so short. She probaly felt really smart and unique when she made the song weirdly short for the album but then even she was bothered by it once she sang it every night on tour so she added something to it to make it last longer.

I wouldn’t mind a record made of more stripped down songs like BAR or Yosemite (that we know of) or HisB, combined with a little more « upbeat » or chill - California - vibes ones. That would be a cool summer album.

YALL I JUST TRANSLATED THE LYRICS FOR THE "WHITE MUSTANG INTRO" AND I CAN CONFIRM IT'S BARTENDER

Make it up
I don't care
Interlude
In the air
What's there to do but try when you bartender
All the things that you said
Going 'round
In my head
Don't really matter much
I'm just killing time

there's a second verse too that she also sang part of,

Sugar you
Sugar wait
All the time
That I take
It doesn't matter how much
I can wait for you

Sugar wait
At my gate
And I'll be perfect if I'd just told you to come through

third part of the song,

Just stay, should I run
Should I stay, should I run
Should I run and lasting all the time  [this last part was hard to make out]

fourth part [from Lolla]

I said hold it, hold it
Hold it up, baby for me
Shake it up, shake it up
If you wait a minute I'll be there
Coming in your white mustang

she also hummed what sounds to be the very beginning at lolla chile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsFoqU6_x

Interesting... I can't believe people were so quiet to pick up some of these. The lyrics almost do seem improvised to me but there's definitely a melody running through these. Hmmm.... (She does not say bartender in the first one)

All of those intros are improvised...it's so obvious. She just wants to fill up some space, singing some chill stuff while she's on the piano, just for the sake of a more entertaining performance...the lyrics are pretty different everytime, it  doesn't  look like all of them could be in only one song...aaand she doesn't say bartender. Sorry  :eek:  

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm quite dissapointed we haven't got a homeade video for this era yet :crossed: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's just an improvised intro to a song. Don't think too much about it

Do any of you remember the "Let the light in... Let the light shine... it's a cruel, cruel world" intro from 2014. That was an INTRO. Omg...

Also remember the improvised intro to Cola, that was amazing but she never turned it into a song :toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What's the point in Lana teasing the song on her Insta without any other info? It's very annoying, she needs to stop doing that. I don't want a repeat of RBFY. :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven