Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

What are her best songs even

I hear she gives the gays everything they want?

I only heard 1 song by her? ( and I know what that "Im so fancy but I already know it" song is but it doesn't seem great)

the whole Vroom Vroom EP + 3AM (Pull Up) & 5 In The Morning

Idk but we hope so, as long as she's not pregnant.

That'd actually be kind of refreshing imagine her writing things like stripped down Cherry Blossom or Fina China melodies in her new mommy Kate Bush mindset

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

What are her best songs even

I hear she gives the gays everything they want?

I only heard 1 song by her? ( and I know what that "Im so fancy but I already know it" song is but it doesn't seem great)

well these are some of my faves by her: grins, so far away, take my hand, lock you up, black roses, need ur luv, body of my own, breaking up, secret, roll with me, 3am, lipgloss, white roses, unlock it, backseat, i got it, delicious idk listen to her whole discography

I'm still not over the fact that Lana lied to us about the Cherry MV.

well these are some of my faves by her: grins, so far away, take my hand, lock you up, black roses, need ur luv, body of my own, breaking up, secret, roll with me, 3am, lipgloss, white roses, unlock it, backseat, i got it, delicious idk listen to her whole discography

This + Pop 2 aka her best album/mixtape.

I'm screaming if everyone is going to talk about Charli im going to also talk about unrelated topics

in the lab im elucidating structures and its fun but i have to prepare these caps everyday ugh so annoying

where is Lana's isaac asimov dedicaging album where she plays daneel and lives on the moon?

my favorite flavor is butterscotch

im her dad can confirm i impregnated her

WHAT!?!?!?!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I’m finally have some social life and don’t update LB so often, but... how did Charli XCX end up in this thread?? I guess Charliboards are truly taking over. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png