Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

My sister IS lana del rey..I'm Chuck and I already shot the cover for her next nintendocore, chap hop record. 

Here it is 

queen-low-quality-lq-aesthetic-Favim.com

Finally you took a decent pic!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

My mom is actually Pamela Grant and she said that Lana's next album is being made completely out of wood. It's actually a visual album that serves as a tutorial for handcrafted birdhouses. 

This post gave me a splinter :wtf:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

photo-15873.jpg?_r=1521104651

photo-11079.jpg?_r=1522164694

flop

bop

photo-16132.jpg?_r=1521234113

*sigh* We've reached a new level of boredom right?

Such a shame Lana didn't say anything on the last show. Let's hope we have news at least by June  :pray2:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

"nintendocore" genre of the year, 100% this is the one she needs to hit up

I’M IN FOR BOPS LIKE THE WII MAIN MENU THEME X LANA DEL REY!! :trisha: Imagine those Zelda strings and piano tunes! :crying:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

​@WildMustang

@lonelylolita

@Khris

@rocktab

@cherryblossoms

@westcoast99

If that is NOT directly connected to Ms. Grant, and someone is fucking around with fake names and links and then someone actually

gets money sent to them by the royalty firms, that is outright theft and fraud

and is prosecutable under the full extent of the law

remember, if you see something suspicious, report it, I know I would

again, assuming it is NOT directly linked to Ms. Grant, the people doing this must really hate her or be stans of Mike Pence

im ready to start watching these people get arrested tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

my grandpa is actually lana's gardener and he said to me that lana's is doing a visual that consists of her running in circles until she blackouts, all of this inside recorded in her kitchen

ITS HAPPENING GUYSES  

tenor.gif

my grandpa is actually lana's gardener and he said to me that lana's is doing a visual that consists of her running in circles until she blackouts, all of this inside recorded in her kitchen

ITS HAPPENING GUYSES  

tenor.gif

will it be a homemade™ video though???!1!!!!

sgopYhV.gif

will it be a homemade™ video though???!1!!!!

prob all i know is that while lana was running, chucki chuck was making a vegan  cake 

ITS HAPPENING GUYSES 

Off topic tho but remember when Beyonce was going around telling interviewers her dad used to make her run around the house while singing so she has better breath control and supported vocals? We need Lana self titled now

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif