Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana mentioned god or heaven in BTD, HM and LFL. I hope to see more songs like that in the next album because they’re usually very good, even though I’m not religious at all.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana mentioned god or heaven in BTD, HM and LFL. I hope to see more songs like that in the next album because they’re usually very good, even though I’m not religious at all.

I'm personally a firm believer so I'm always happy to hear her talk about it, even if it's in a derogatory G&M way, but I'm sure we will, it seems to be a very important matter to her. Even just in a metaphysical way.

ZKcaooE.png

as long as its in a "gods dead i said baby thats alright with me" way, im here for it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ok but seriously someone has to report both Serial Killer & BTTB to the Tap dads so they can take them down it's disgusting

@ Ben follows you if I'm correct so get to that thanks

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

imagine if some one uploads AKA

I’d buy it and then report it

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I’d buy it and then report it

Sis... It's not even funny, please just stop :kiss:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Sis... It's not even funny, please just stop :kiss:

How bout this: I’d buy RMU and then report it. JK I’ll shut up now!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

my uncle work for lana del ray and he said next album is urban disco futuristic vapor witch pop but you didn't hear it from me

yeah, right

my uncle work for lana del ray and he said next album is urban disco futuristic vapor witch pop but you didn't hear it from me

Really? I have a friend of mine who's in prison now, his name is Jorge and is known for pretending to be Lana during the HM era (  :creep: ). He told me Lana was going emo and has created so many beautiful screamo songs.)

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

My dads friends brother is a music producer who knows a lot of insider info and he says that Lana is currently mixing the album and it's 28 tracks long

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

My sister IS lana del rey..I'm Chuck and I already shot the cover for her next nintendocore, chap hop record. 

Here it is 

queen-low-quality-lq-aesthetic-Favim.com

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***