Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So now that the album is cancelled and shes retired from the music industry, whats everyones fav album?

Hornymoan

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

#H*ng*rStr*k*ForNFR

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Yall should stop reaching when it's unnecessary we don't know if it's Interscope's doing or her just waiting for summer while hanging out with get girls in the meantime.

Us making headcanons regarding her artistic sacrifices and making her a Jesus like figure is really not healthy. 

You know what? You're absolutely right. 

Unless she'll to tell us what's been going on (and we all know she won't), we can only assume, which is unhealthy indeed. 

And I'm back to normal again today, but it was fun being a clown for once. 

So now that the album is cancelled and shes retired from the music industry, whats everyones fav album?

Sexy Charme Dance

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Maybe she is going to do some sort of underwater video again. She randomly followed a professional mermaid on IG the other day, too. 

Mermaid Motel, Pt. 2  :oprah:

You know what? You're absolutely right. 

Unless she'll to tell us what's been going on (and we all know she won't), we can only assume, which is unhealthy indeed. 

And I'm back to normal again today, but it was fun being a clown for once. 

It's unhealthy if you emotionally invest in it ... personally I'm just fucking about  :smile3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Would honestly LOVE if we got a Lana mermaid gif, like imagine the cgi I'm already laughing ahhhhhhhhhh

Mermaid Motel, Pt. 2  :oprah:

I mean NFR supposedly has surf vibes so mermaids could fit into the equation. Her hair with those highlights is perfect for it, too.

BE A MERMAID, SIS. GIVE THE FANS WHAT THEY WANT.

ETA: 'K, Jack. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx3prgspv5b/

Wtf is she doing w that bedazzled fingernail smh

Oh no, we’re about to get 3 pages filled with paragraphs questioning her bedazzled fingernail and how it’s the reason why she sucks now and the album isn’t out yet.

Oh no, we’re about to get 3 pages filled with paragraphs questioning her bedazzled fingernail and how it’s the reason why she sucks now and the album isn’t out yet.

well everyone knows bedazzled fingernails by virtue of their presence automatically make one both lazy and a terrible person, not to mention the international law preventing those with bedazzled fingernails from releasing music 

it's just the way i feel

well everyone knows bedazzled fingernails by virtue of their presence automatically make one both lazy and a terrible person, not to mention the international law preventing those with bedazzled fingernails from releasing music 

Thanks for covering the fingernails; I had nuthin'.

That pic in general though, surely denotes that, rather than asking "who killed Laura Palmer?", we should be asking, "who killed Norman Fucking Rockwell?" :rip:

Also, never in my life have I seen a fire log in a fucking wrapper. What kind of fuckery is that? I thought it was a gigantic chocolate bar at first glance.