Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

One day she's gonna surprise us all with the release of cinnamon. I just know it!

lanaboards class of 2019 photo:

CWClownGroupweb.jpg

these posts coming one right after another are pure art :toofunny:

@@slang People have tried pretty much every approach on social media and she won't interact with anyone.

At this point, I fully expect that she is no longer interested in NFR or the poetry book, and that any and all future musical endeavours shall be for the soundtrack of a baddie yoga video series on YouTube.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

But if she doesn't update, that's because there is a reason and it might be that she doesn't want to. And complaining won't change a thing now if it didn't change anything in the previous months. And honestly, why did you even expect her to say anything right after releasing a cover

Its sweet how u defend someone who does not give a fuck about you babe

I really want her to pen a track that goes something along the theme of like, I know ur going crazy waiting for me, but truth is, there's nothing u can do aha. Like what would she name that giphy.gif

She has one, its called Cruel World

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Yes, she chooses not to because she has free will and owes us nothing. You guys know she’s not obligated to tweet, right? Imagine some kids on the internet were telling you what and when to post online. It wouldn’t be fun anymore.

Awww I’m SO sorry she’s not having fun smh

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

i just wanna say you're taking no prisoners and i fucking love it

it's just the way i feel

I get being critical, but you guys are now just being full on assholes. You guys aren’t fans. You’re just a bunch of whiny babies who get tired of music too quickly and can’t handle someone you don’t know ignoring you. You’re bullies and I hope Lana never releases the album because you guys sure as hel don’t deserve it. I hope she posts snippets forever and you guys whine yourselves into an early grave. Stay pressed, us adults have lives to live.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I get being critical, but you guys are now just being full on assholes. You guys aren’t fans. You’re just a bunch of whiny babies who get tired of music too quickly and can’t handle someone you don’t know ignoring you. You’re bullies and I hope Lana never releases the album because you guys sure as hel don’t deserve it. I hope she posts snippets forever and you guys whine yourselves into an early grave. Stay pressed, us adults have lives to live.

Welcome to Lanaboards, I guess...

why are you even in this thread if it annoys you so much?! you haven't read most of people's posts anyway. no one has really dragged her except in a theatrical way that's far too stupid to be taken seriously, no one has assassinated her personal character except when she's clearly been hanging out with homophobes. no one has abused her on social media when they absolutely could've if they had a "bullying" agenda. being a fan doesn't mean you can't snark or be annoyed by her. i think your idea of what a 'fan' is romantic at worst and absolutely ridiculous, sorry 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

wow thanks, love you too   :bye3:  :pls:  :sideeye:  :hillary:

it's just the way i feel