Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Tbh I just want this site to update it's emoticons. :lolliney: and to fix the notifications since they don't work most of the time

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Tbh I just want this site to update it's emoticons. :lolliney: and to fix the notifications since they don't work most of the time

honestly I'd love if the notification bar at least showed the first couple words of what people liked just so I wouldn't have to click on it :candy:

also from what I last remember when I used to be here, the emoticon manager was basically as good as dead and wouldn't take any suggestions on new ones, because they thought the old ones were perfect  :lolliney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

honestly I'd love if the notification bar at least showed the first couple words of what people liked just so I wouldn't have to click on it :candy:

also from what I last remember when I used to be here, the emoticon manager was basically as good as dead and wouldn't take any suggestions on new ones, because they thought the old ones were perfect  :lolliney:

I think the last time we got a smiley update was....2017? I can't remember but I'm dying for some Wendy Williams emoticons :cryney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I actually really dig the fresh layout of that site tbh

It's horribly bloated and inaccessible. Who on earth thought that massive banner taking up the whole screen was a good idea? What I love about LanaBoards is that I can see everything I need to at one glance. I don't want to be scrolling up and down or clicking anywhere to know what's the tea.

iTunes USA

12 Hope Is a Dangerous Thing (+24)

:hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

She will really hit with a piano ballad? :lmao:

12 is Post Malone. She's still 34

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

iTunes USA

12 Hope Is a Dangerous Thing (+24)

:hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

She will really hit with a piano ballad? :lmao:

12 is Post Malone. She's still 34

=))))))))))))

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Can't stop listening to HIADT  :defeated:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

How would you feel if the MAC single cover became the album cover?