103 replies to this topic

#101 ONLINE   RormanNockwell

RormanNockwell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 21h 29m 17s

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:47 AM

"Tigers and women can't be in the same room. Even if the tiger is a female. Because the pheromones a girl puts off - the tiger will eat them."

I mean, obviously I get why you wouldn't be in the same room as a tiger, and I'm not a zoologist, but I do not think that is the reason. If it was, tigers at zoos would never have female handlers, and they do.

It is therefore my conclusion that that was 100% Lana Del Liar.

• LanaFlowers, 13bitches and HANGINGFROOT like this

#102 ONLINE   RormanNockwell

RormanNockwell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 21h 29m 17s

Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:40 AM

I can't believe this thread is only 6 pages long; there are so many lies. I think of a new one every day.

Technically the video for LFL is a lie because there is no ladder or platform on the H of the Hollywood sign (or on any of the other letters, for that matter).

Has to be one of the most upsetting lies.

• LanaFlowers and movebaby like this

#103 OFFLINE   evilentity

evilentity

hung like a mobile

• OG Moderators
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:47 PM

but coming off that, has anyone actually ever tried to do a timeline of lana's life? idk where she would even fit a four year degree (presumably four) in amongst her singing, living in a trailer park, being a junkie mess, recording 20 million songs, releasing albums, doing charity work on reservations...etc.

These things mostly work out. What I can't work out are all the relationships she had and/or claims to have had for the lengths of time they supposedly were.

The timelines alleged by herself and others, even accounting for some rounding up, don't add up without some overlap or counting "off" time in on again off again relationships.

when I joined the site there was an obsession of people here (especially that Kevin twink) waiting for Lana to release it bc she had mentioned of wanting to do so

I had no less than 5 posts making fun of him and others for holding on to that delusional hope, including this gem:
dTav33n.jpg

Maybe she had to repeat a year somewhere in her schooling, and didn't want people to know/was embarrassed, so she subtracted a year. Considering her problems with alcohol that isn't out of the question; it's plausible that she may've missed some school.

Nah. She took a gap year before attending Fordham, but if anything she'd have had to have skipped a grade (she didn't) to have finished high school the year she did and be the age she was claiming to be.

Read it closer - it's not a contradiction at all. The second quote is about people around her convincing her she should have a name other than a band name, or 'Lizzy Grant', while the first quote is about where the specific name 'Lana Del Rey' came from. (It's illogical that 'a series of managers and lawyers' would have somehow collectively come up with the name 'Lana Del Rey').

I agree it's not necessarily a contradiction. Also, we can probably exclude Ben from being able to take any credit for the name change. She had already been performing as Lana Del Rey for several months by the first time Princess Superstar says they met.

Technically the video for LFL is a lie because there is no ladder or platform on the H of the Hollywood sign (or on any of the other letters, for that matter).

Has to be one of the most upsetting lies.

Everyone knows that's where my not-so-secret secret lair is.

• longtimeman, TRENCH and LanaFlowers like this

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

#104 ONLINE   LanaFlowers

LanaFlowers

Your Brighton Bitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 83d 3h 51m 43s

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:16 PM

These things mostly work out. What I can't work out are all the relationships she had and/or claims to have had for the lengths of time they supposedly were.

The timelines alleged by herself and others, even accounting for some rounding up, don't add up without some overlap or counting "off" time in on again off again relationships.

https://www.dictiona...browse/cheating

"Overlap" was my attempt at being diplomatic/non-judgy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users