Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

some people have been c

.... meanwhile,  in Pennsylvania...

A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, sparking coronavirus fears !!

---  https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/26/us/woman-coughed-on-produce-trnd/index.html

some people have been fined or charged with terrorism for coughing at people/things or saying out loud they have the virus... thrown to jail as they should 

.... meanwhile,  in Pennsylvania...

A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, sparking coronavirus fears !!

---  https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/26/us/woman-coughed-on-produce-trnd/index.html

virus or not, thats fucked up. dislike.. 

UV/Honeymoon

Probably because tests are only now becoming properly distributed. Also, there is a lot of travel between states so that would be a common route of transmission- not to mention fights breaking out in densely populated grocery stores.

giphy.gif

In case y'all haven't heard, following a 21-year old girl from the UK earlier this week, today a 16 year-old girl died in France. Both are believed to have had no preexisting medical conditions. I'm feeling so sorry for them. This is scary as fuck! So much for "only the elderly need to be worried".

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

In case y'all haven't heard, following a 21-year old girl from the UK earlier this week, today a 16 year-old girl died in France. Both are believed to have had no preexisting medical conditions. I'm feeling so sorry for them. This is scary as fuck! So much for "only the elderly need to be worried".

They should give everyone full knowledge of the people that died so we all know.

Like young people can sometimes die from pneumonia, I wonder if these young people got quite ill and then also got pneumonia and died from that or was it just the virus on its own? my cousin almost died from pneumonia when he was like 18, he never knew he had it and had nothing wrong with him before, thought it was just a cold then he fell asleep at work and they struggled to get him awake and he was took to hospital where they said he had pneumonia and was in a bad way, he was in hospital for about a week and was on a ventilator that was a few years ago though.

Anybody listening to anything while in isolation?

For me it’s been Born To Die, Piper At The Gates of Dawn, Drip or Drown 2, Chilombo, After Hours, & Eternal Atake

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The UK Prime Minister, Health Secretary and also The Chief Medical Officer have all be tested positive for The virus :rip:

Also the Heir to the throne Prince Charles has tested positive aswell.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Since so many public figures have been diagnosed, has anyone heard about this conspiracy theory regarding a drug used by the elite called adrenochrome? I’m not exactly sure as I haven’t looked deep into the rabbit hole, but the drug is allegedly used by world leaders and people high up in Hollywood as it doesn’t have many side effects (compared to other hard drugs)- the controversy is that it is sourced in very unscrupulous ways involving the torture of children (who have been classed as “missing persons).

As far as I can gather, one of the main suppliers was a pharmaceutical company in Wuhan and the Coronavirus tainted the supply, which is being attributed by the theorists to the celebrities contracting it.

Not saying I believe it- there’s a conspiracy theory for everything, just something intriguing to explore if you have too much time on your hands during social isolation.

giphy.gif

For me it’s been Born To Die, Piper At The Gates of Dawn, Drip or Drown 2, Chilombo, After Hours, & Eternal Atake

I made a Corona playlist a little while ago lol.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7qAOy62ncNjn2TB79HI3ph?si=s4RNGD_DS-ixNo5gS6Eb0w

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I've been listening to a lot of Madonna and Mariah .. 

Die another day, 4 minutes, ghosttown 

and honestly a lot of E=MC^2

UV/Honeymoon

Just wanna share with you all that I'm having a bad time with all this.

I have to mention that the President from my Country says that is just a little flu and tell to people to keep living normally

My Federal State keeps warning people and saying that we have to keep in home even when the president don't want
Also my State is the third in the country with more cases, and there is already a case with death in my neighborhood