Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

in this interview, she states that she paid a random producer online to help her produce some songs, and when she got tired of him making her sound strange, she bought a laptop and started creating GarageBand demos. So, where are the songs that came before MvS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNEZ1FFyluE

in this interview, she states that she paid a random producer online to help her produce some songs, and when she got tired of him making her sound strange, she bought a laptop and started creating GarageBand demos. So, where are the songs that came before MvS?

isnt that the mermaid vs sailor ep? those demos are cute but pretty awful some

edit: oops just saw u mentioned MvS sorry

we probably have some of those. for example this is la, blindfold me, troubled mind, etc... 

they were probs up on myspace back in 2005-6 and then she took them off bc it was just her screaming over autotune

I want Baby to be the biggest and most listened song on CB's profile in spotify. Thats what it deserves

Symphony, Rather Be, Extraordinary and Rockabye are literally catchier

J Balvin is so hot... i have no words....stream the feature we love a reggaeton sex god

leave this thread

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: