PinUpGaloreLana

Lana Del Dreams

Last week, or earlier this week, I dreamt that I told Lana to keep Blue Jeans in her set list for the tour and she laughed at me mockingly as if I was just a casual fan who didn't know any other songs and left. I felt terrible, I never got to explain how much I love her. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

OMGFHSSDGHJ i forgot to post this dream I had which was like 2 months ago at the end of 2017. 

I dreamed it was just before the show in March that Im going to, and Lana was being interviewed live on my local radio. She posted on her instagram that fans in the city should message her and shed give them the number to call, so I did. The like 10 seconds later I saw that she had messaged back

"call me x

208804088"

or some number like that with lots of 8's and 0's

So i called and she answered the call in like 3 seconds. first it was all just small talk to lana like

"hi!" "hi! how are you?" "im good thank you, how are you!" "im good too, what's your name?" "my names ___" "oh thats nice! are you coming to the show tonight?" "yes I am i cant wait" 

And then i just didnt know what to say so i was like "oh its so hot today!" *silence* "what about where you are?" *realising shes in the same city as me* "oh yeah, its hot". Then it was just super awkward from that point on, and Lana stopped talking and I didn't know what to say, I was trying to think of an interesting to ask which she hadnt heard of before, and just when I thought of one, the radio guys started talking to her and they seemed to have forgotten I was on the line to them, and then like 10 seconds later, i was put on hold and the call ended. 

I remember thinking "oh what the fuck! I had the perfect chance to ask her something interesting and I just sounded awkward and wasted her time!" 

I had a dream that God Bless America was used for a series of really popular TV adverts, and as a result, the song blew up to summertime sadness levels.

... and I remember feeling jealousy because I never appreciated the song when nobody used to know about it :eartha:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I keep having dreams about seeing her live,  cause it's a month now until her Australian shows!!! 

I dreamt that I went to her show alone (I'm actually going with a friend irl so idk what happened there)  and I was watching the show from this balcony thing. It was at some kind of family festival though and there were lots of kids running around. 

After the show Lana actually came out and played throwing the ball with some of the kids,  but it was on this stairway that I had to walk down to get out. So I was like YES I have no other option than to bump into her. Like,  for some reason there were no teens or young adults,  and any that were there obviously weren't stans like me. To them she was just another live act performance. But that was good for me haha. 

So I walked down the stairs and she was at the bottom. I was like "hey!  Your show was brilliant!  How are you feeling?" And she was pretty happy that someone older than like 8 was talking to her and we chatted for a little bit. And then I asked to get a photo with her. 

I stuck around for like 10 minutes just chatting with her and it was so casual and genuine. I was so happy haha. I remember her saying something about how nice the atmosphere was at night time in Australia hahahah 

Omg I remember one time I had a dream that Lana and Kurt Cobain were on a movie set. She sat on Kurt's lap, but it seemed as if it was a sad scene, and Kurt was reassuring her that everything would be all right because they were going to make it out stronger than ever.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Last night, I dreamt that Lana was driving me around and I asked her if she'd sing "Wayamaya" tonight. She said no  :crossed:

And that in fact, she had been instructed by her managers to come to this board under a false name and write random songs she should sing so everyone would get confused and forget about "Wayamaya." NEVER!!

let me be who i'm meant to be

Today I had a dream that I was watching a documentary in theatre about Lana and her contribution to music and she allegedly invented/discovered the blue tone like it's an actual thing and there were all these crazy graphs and proofs of how it works that a song is blue and the tone someone sings in is blue in specific conditions

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I had a dream I met Lana for the first time during queueing she stopped by and people were pushing so I started shouting at them and she smiled at me and thanked for rescuing her and then I approached her and I had my honeymoon booklet but it was extended so it had many candid photos of outfits in it and full lyrics?? And she signed that one page with an outfit from 2011 and then on the blackest day lyrics page she wrote "BLACKEST" and then underneath "the rest is terrences" just plain text no autograph and I woke up thinking I cracked her boyfriend code but now I have no idea what my mind is even doing lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

This is super boring: I had a dream where I saw a Love cd single in a store and bought it

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

A good fan even in your dreams! :hooker:

Yup!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I had a dream that she came back to australia for a tour reprise, and there were only like 100 or so people allowed at the venue. I got in with a few friends. It was a really fancy event place that was kinda like a bar, restaurant and stage in one. The outdoor area had those fairy lights and it was so beautiful and such nice atmosphere.

It was like a huge throwback to the BTD area cause lana had her hair long and wavy to one side, and with a long cream dress on, like the Burning Desire music vid. I remember she walked around talking to everyone individually. I said something to her along the lines of "you seem at your best in a place like this" and she was like "I certainly am!" and smiled. And then she got up to the stage, and there was only a piano playing and she sang Gods and Monsters and it was the most amazing thing id ever heard. I think she sang MDM too, but thats all i remember. 

I had a dream that she came back to australia for a tour reprise, and there were only like 100 or so people allowed at the venue. I got in with a few friends. It was a really fancy event place that was kinda like a bar, restaurant and stage in one. The outdoor area had those fairy lights and it was so beautiful and such nice atmosphere.

It was like a huge throwback to the BTD area cause lana had her hair long and wavy to one side, and with a long cream dress on, like the Burning Desire music vid. I remember she walked around talking to everyone individually. I said something to her along the lines of "you seem at your best in a place like this" and she was like "I certainly am!" and smiled. And then she got up to the stage, and there was only a piano playing and she sang Gods and Monsters and it was the most amazing thing id ever heard. I think she sang MDM too, but thats all i remember. 

Omg, this sounds heavenly. What a nice dream. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

SO FAR I have had two dreams 'come true'

-I dreamt a friend and I were talking in a hotel room, when another friend's girlfriend burst in and told us 'she just couldn't go through with it, she couldn't hurt him.' We amicably consoled her and figured out a way for her to break up with our other friend. When I woke up I scrolled through FB and saw that the same girl from my dream (who I've never met) had broken up with our friend, I knew nothing of this beforehand.

-I dreamt my current SO would send me a text reciprocating feelings for me. A week later he sent a text very similar to the one I had dreamt.

VERY CONCERNING PREMONITIONS?

-I'm driving on the 202 and an Allegiant Airlines A319 takes of from Mesa-Gateway Airport, right before my eyes it falls from the sky in what looks like a cargo shift and crashes just short of the freeway in a fireball.

~this was PARTICULARLY CONCERNING because last week I flew in an Allegiant A319 out of the same airport to visit family on the same flight path. I accepted death. I get a little antsy seeing A319s take off while driving the westbound 202 now.

( this one is relevant!) -Apparently I'm Lana's neighbor because her house is burning down and I'm trying to console her on the sidewalk while we watch it burn. Only half the house is on fire, the other half is untouched by flames, I tell her to sit down on the curb, give her water, and call the fire department.

~???

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg