Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

AKA contains some of her weakest music, and anyone that puts it above BTD, Paradise, UV, HM, AND LFL is crazy and insane.

Brite Lites is the only song on AKA that could be considered remotely weak in any way

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I like the first 30 secs of MTWBT, but I hate the rest of the song. I find it incredibly boring. I also can't stand 24 and Swan Song.

what is it like having such poor taste? lol jk we can have different opinions i guess

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

They’re both great songs, but In My Feelings>Heroin

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Her poetry is embarrassing and uninspiring I’m SORRY

I don't think it's terrible but it isn't amazing, either. I think a lot of people think it's better than it is just because it's Lana's. My main issue with it is that you could swap out the verses in her poems into others and it wouldn't feel out of place. I find all the poems very uniform. I mean it is what it is, and that's fine ... but I don't think it's groundbreaking. 

Next she'll release a book of paintings even though she's an awful painter by her own admission. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Honeymoon’s album cover is her best one. It captures the cinematic feel of the album perfectly. Ultraviolence’s cover is close 2nd.

I think the alternative cover for HM is the best. I'd say

Alternative Honeymoon cover > Ultraviolence > Honeymoon > Paradise > AKA > Ultraviolence Alternative > Born to die >>>>>> Lust for life

Lust for Life is trash as an album, but could have been good if it were this:

Lana Del Rey - Best American Record

Roses Bloom for You (Intro)

Best American Record

13 Beaches

Love

Cherry

When the World Was at War

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (but mixed a little better)

Tomorrow Never Came

Heroin

Get Free

A cohesive, 45-minute album with no filler.

Honeymoon is without a doubt her BEST title track and it's not close. 

Honeymoon’s album cover is her best one. It captures the cinematic feel of the album perfectly. Ultraviolence’s cover is close 2nd.

Fucking yes.

High by the beach is one of Lana's best songs. The instrumental, although it might seem too minimalistic for some, just fits perfectly. I think if I was a little bit speeded up (is that a word?) it would've become way more known.

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

Lust for Life is trash as an album, but could have been good if it were this:

Lana Del Rey - Best American Record

Roses Bloom for You (Intro)

Best American Record

13 Beaches

Love

Cherry

When the World Was at War

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (but mixed a little better)

Tomorrow Never Came

Heroin

Get Free

A cohesive, 45-minute album with no filler.

Not with that tracklist

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

The silence surrounding NFR is a carefully orchestrated ploy to rid herself of the gays, and to a lesser extent, women.

She put so much time and effort into her image of a seductress, especially in her earlier years, and she's bitter because her two main demographics (gays and women) aren't interested in being seduced by her.

She doesn't know where it all went wrong but for good measure, she joined Hillsong. This is also why she went, "fuck it", and wears leggings, hoodies, and less makeup, because if we're not interested in fucking her then what's the point?

Also, she knows that we gays and women are dramatic af and that we will be the first to crumble and unstan when she doesn't release the album or indeed say anything about it for the next 8 months. 

Don't worry, I'm logging off now.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream