M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Broke With Expensive Taste is still that album though. And not even Nicki and Cardi could reach that kind of artistry. :flutter:

That's one part of the story. You guys act like hating on another artist is the only thing she is talking about. Have you even been on her instagram the last year?

Taste

Broke With Expensive Taste is still that album though. And not even Nicki and Cardi could reach that kind of artistry.  :flutter:

That's one part of the story. You guys act like hating on another artist is the only thing she is talking about. Have you even been on her instagram the last year?

I've been. And I repeat, she has to stop saying stupid shit everytime she gets something well done and honestly talking about other stuff doesn't erase that fact, it hurts her brand as she said to Cupcakke :teehee: .

8nl2OpX.png

Cardi B and Nicki have careers and sold millions, lets keep it real. Azealia does A LOT of talking and not a lot of doing.

I love her but shes a hot loud mess.

Not that I wouldn't agree on that part.  :teehee:

OMGGG shits on everything she's released since bwet

even from when she first teased it i was like this is this bitxhes best fkxing song was i wrong i don't think so i'm shooketh

azealia is such a mess. starting all this drama with cardi just because shes latina

azealia is never gonna change. she’s mentally unstable and hates it when other female artists gain the success she tried to gain but failed

i heard she's anti-israel and how she hates cardi and honestly? nice

She’s not anti-Israel. She said that when she was in Tel Aviv, the restaurants she went to felt very racist, but she didn’t say she hated Israel as a country or political entity. Just that she wasn’t going to go back to Tel Aviv now that she was treated so poorly there for being a black woman.

i heard she's anti-israel and how she hates cardi and honestly? nice

i saw her complaining about israel when she arrived at the airport and said she doesn't have nothing to do with their politics 

She’s not anti-Israel. She said that when she was in Tel Aviv, the restaurants she went to felt very racist, but she didn’t say she hated Israel as a country or political entity. Just that she wasn’t going to go back to Tel Aviv now that she was treated so poorly there for being a black woman.

is zeze surprised honestly

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I have a lot of very strong opinions on Azealia's person brand and antics but I guess it's smart from a twitter perspective to attack Cardi because she'll have all of Nicki Minaj's stans backing her. We'll see where all that support is when she releases music tho..................