Sitar

Lorde

so like,,,where is the collector's edition vinyl

we're definitely not getting one, i bought the blue deluxe before that's gone too and im stuck with standard :// i rlly wanted a collectors too

Coming on here specifically to say that I forgot I had randomly put Yellow Flicker Beat in my pop playlist and one of the best songs ever made. And the clip wheeeeew. Completely surrendering I love it so hard

ZKcaooE.png

another year and i’m still torturing myself by reminding myself i’ll never get to hear Lost Boys in full

Lost boys doesn’t sound that nice imo.

But its sad to hear that we might never hear a studio version of Precious Metals.

Lost boys doesn’t sound that nice imo.

But its sad to hear that we might never hear a studio version of Precious Metals.

it’d honestly be awesome to hear all of her outtakes but it seems like she’s the only one who has them 10h4r2s.gif

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Coming on here specifically to say that I forgot I had randomly put Yellow Flicker Beat in my pop playlist and one of the best songs ever made. And the clip wheeeeew. Completely surrendering I love it so hard

listen to the Kanye rework. its 10 times better.

Just listened to it for the first time in forever and wow Yellow Flicker Beat really is that bitch isn’t she. She did THAT.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Omg I forgot Lorde existed....she made a huge mistake taking a 4 year break after Pure Heroine people lost intrest when she had general public appeal.

a four year hiatus and she came back with mehlodrama