♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Gaga's Grammy's outfit is fúcking phenomenal

ladygaga.jpg

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Its not a true Gaga Era till she nearly trips or does fall over lol.

Seriously though minus the hiccups they did more than very well and yet again it proves to the world that vocally Gaga can do any genre of music :party:  :party:  :party:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I can't believe I'm one of the biggest metalheads on here and Gaga had to sing with one of the only thrash bands I despise. 

I cackled at the mic mess. Gaga sounded amazing tho. I hope she quits pop music since none of y'all appreciate her anyway.  :oic2:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I hope she keeps serving looks like this

on a side note: I wish the john wayne mv wasnt flopping

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

If I don't get tickets tomorrow I s2g  :creep:

im trynna get tix tomorrow too what date r u going to?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

im trynna get tix tomorrow too what date r u going to?

St. Paul  :creep:

Can anyone help me get tickets for the Denver date? Like direct me to a site I mean, not pay :creep:

http://www.altitudetickets.com/event/lady-gaga-7269/

this is the site ticketmaster directed me to when I clicked on it

http://www.livenation.com/events/644522-dec-12-2017-lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour

this might work too idk I've bought concert tickets like once in my life  :deadbanana:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Couldn't get two tickets together so me and my sister aren't sitting together but managed to get two tickets! I really wanted GA but I guess this way I won't have to sit outside all day in line

Couldn't get two tickets together so me and my sister aren't sitting together but managed to get two tickets! I really wanted GA but I guess this way I won't have to sit outside all day in line

dang i wasn't that worried about getting GA with the presale but you're making me worried! for my date i'll be buying wednesday

H0bDaqU.gif

dang i wasn't that worried about getting GA with the presale but you're making me worried! for my date i'll be buying wednesday

I literally refreshed the page and tickets available for an hour starting the second tickets went on sale, I got nothing until I changed the number of tickets to one. There seems to be a lot for re-sale on ticketmaster and stubhub so if you don't find any you can probably get something.