♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

What do you guys consider her best album era? I personally love the Joanne era because it was the first Lady Gaga album era where I could attend her tour before it got cancelled. I was like, crying, screaming, singing and feeling so many emotions hearing her sing and seeing her performing live. I also love the outfits and the Joanne era has so many beautiful performances. But I have to admit that sometimes I miss how she expressed her creativity in other ways with other album era's.

What do you guys consider her best album era? I personally love the Joanne era because it was the first Lady Gaga album era where I could attend her tour before it got cancelled. I was like, crying, screaming, singing and feeling so many emotions hearing her sing and seeing her performing live. I also love the outfits and the Joanne era has so many beautiful performances. But I have to admit that sometimes I miss how she expressed her creativity in other ways with other album era's.

The Fame Monster will always be her artistic, commercial, personal, poetic, and political peak.

Album Era: Born This Way. She went everywhere, performed everyday, would spend the day on social media talking to fans etc etc.

It was such a fun time to be around. From BTW to MTN it was just awesome. BTWB\Pre-ARTPOP was cool til the broken hip aswell

I wish the ASIB trailer and soundtrack lead single would come out already tenor.gif?itemid=5391408

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Some The Fame outtakes leaked

• Again, Again (Hip Hop Version)
  • Broken Drum Machine
  • Go Go Go
  • Hollywood
  • Love Sick Girl
  • Oh Baby (Demo)
  • Ribbons
  • Rockshow (80s Version)
  • Shut Up (Demo)
  • Spin You Around
  • Trigger
  • When She Go
  • Yay Ha
  • Your Freakin Car

for those who want a list of the songs in this

Edit: PERFECT ILLUSION STEMS

Edit: "THE BIRTH OF GYPSY"

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

So besides these tracks that just leaked today, can someone PM me a link to the old gaga demos that leaked last year? I know Dirty Ice Cream HQ was one of them but I never got the rest  :poordat:

TjmiIK4.png

So besides these tracks that just leaked today, can someone PM me a link to the old gaga demos that leaked last year? I know Dirty Ice Cream HQ was one of them but I never got the rest  :poordat:

You don't have Panty Party?

It's like her best song

You don't have Panty Party?

It's like her best song

no I have nothing!!!! </3

TjmiIK4.png