♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

it's going to flop. she should not have delayed it

i mean true, but this album is gonna have so much replay value. ARTPOP is an album I always go back to, whether it's the album songs, demos, or instrumentals. ugh I'm so ready for Chromatica to rock my world

negAbhB.png

UGH WHAT A SERVE

this album better be out by May i need more music to look forward too

the universe knew that Gaga and Dua releasing one week apart (originally) would have been too powerful

lmaooooo ikr and dua had to rush release and gaga had to postpone...

it's going to flop. she should not have delayed it

it was going to be the flop of her career if she released it this week

lmaooooo ikr and dua had to rush release and gaga had to postpone...

FN needed her deserved time to shine, and she will continue to get her time to shine

But when it's Chromatica's turn, oh baby, my fucking body is READY

negAbhB.png

why is she advertising the vinyl when she hasn't even gave us a tracklist or release date, she's basically asking for it to leak at this point

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

But when it's Chromatica's turn, oh baby, my fucking body is READY

pop aoty tbh :defeated: i just LOVE the metallic sound it has. there is so much depth in stupid love (even if the song itself is not that great). quality wise i'm expecting an incredible album.

Chromatica B E T T E R have a title track. All her title tracks (yes, including Joanne. Fight me) are so fucking good

The Fame? an absolute bop, banger, a classic

Born This Way? Wow, can't believe she created GAY RIGHTS. ICONIC

ARTPOP? Ugh, the creativity, the way this song defies genre categorization, ugh her mind

Joanne? Well, i prefer the piano version but this song genuinely is so good. Hearing it live made me cry. It's easy to appreciate if you look at the song for what it is: an ode to her family idk im buzzed but Joanne the title track deserves better, even though the piano version out-sells w emotion

negAbhB.png

Chromatica B E T T E R have a title track. All her title tracks (yes, including Joanne. Fight me) are so fucking good

ARTPOP? Ugh, the creativity, the way this song defies genre categorization, ugh her mind

Joanne? Well, i prefer the piano version but this song genuinely is so good. Hearing it live made me cry. It's easy to appreciate if you look at the song for what it is: an ode to her family idk im buzzed but Joanne the title track deserves better, even though the piano version out-sells w emotion

the fame sucked but yeah the rest of the title tracks were pretty good

the fame sucked but yeah the rest of the title tracks were pretty good

the fame (title track) may not be deep, or really lyrically amazing, but my god she's a guaranteed bop. reminds me of middle school and singing it loudly while getting dressed for school and getting yelled at by my stepmom for being too loud too early in the AM lol. if this song doesn't hype you up in some way, i'm sorry, and i do not mean that in a shady way i promise

negAbhB.png

Lol I refuse to give her any streams when (if) this comes out. Gonna do it the good old RnBXcl*sive way. :hooker:

Not you doing this classic bop dirty like that!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Chromatica is deffo going to flop but I already saw that coming since SL and that's okay lol. I just wanted PopGa to comeback and serve some bops. Excited for the album

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lol I refuse to give her any streams when (if) this comes out. Gonna do it the good old RnBXcl*sive way. :hooker:

Not you doing this classic bop dirty like that!

sorry, but i dont really see Monster at TFM title track (mostly because it's not called The Fame Monster) HOWEVER, Monster is THAT song. and i mean T H A T song. Racy, sexy, thrilling. Kinda like when you're just about to hook up w someone

negAbhB.png

i think this is going to be a bigger flop than joanne, i mean stupid love didnt do very well on the charts and the way this album rollout is heading its going to leak weeks (or months) prior to whicever ridiculous date gaga has extended it to... so by the time its released it'll be a "ya'll hear sumn?" moment just like miss anthropocene

i think this is going to be a bigger flop than joanne, i mean stupid love didnt do very well on the charts and the way this album rollout is heading its going to leak weeks (or months) prior to whicever ridiculous date gaga has extended it to... so by the time its released it'll be a "ya'll hear sumn?" moment just like miss anthropocene

Stupid Love did NOT flop but it was neither a smash. It debuted at #5 in USA and UK and was Top 10 in more than 10 countries which is basically ok for Gaga's current standards and it's doing amazing on radios so...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: