♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Anyone that dislikes the ARTPOP cover lacks intellect. And anyone that dislikes the Born This Way cover lacks depth.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Chromatica is a return to Gaga in her purest pop form. At a preview listening, the swell of the first few notes was an instant stress reliever, as if long-lost tracks from the "Paparazzi" era had just been found, polished up, and newly released. It’s her original sound with a grown-up twist.

"The idea of these groups [from stupid love MV] continues throughout the album cycle," he says, citing Gaga's "punk-rock core."

oh my fucking god I am so pressed this album was delayed I  can not take this hyping how it's like finally a proper pop album and she won't give it to us I can't take it :facepalm: :poordat: :( :( :( :(

Well for me The Fame is her weakest album. A little bit bland and I don't care too much about it. The reviews scare me a little bit. But it seems like she hasn't evolved much in all those years. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

Well for me The Fame is her weakest album.

I'd consider myself a casual fan but The Fame was her only album I ever fully enjoyed, I bought Joanne and was impressed but the stuff inbetween didn't really do much for me personally.

However, I really dislike Stupid Love, so for me I'm hoping for some more The Fame vibes on Chromatica.

Well for me The Fame is her weakest album. A little bit bland and I don't care too much about it. The reviews scare me a little bit. But it seems like she hasn't evolved much in all those years. 

Me too... the only songs I listen to are Paparazzi, LoveGame and Poker Face  :biblio: I liked Disco Heaven like ten years ago but eh

good

that’s what she gets for delaying it

tenor.gif?itemid=8208092

free woman or the album bc i’m not finding either

To be clear it did not. He was most likely joking.

Idk I actually think The Fame's one of the best pop record out there. It sounds nostalgic and fresh at the same time. I don't wanna end up writing a paragraph, but the singles. Money Honey, Starstruck, Boys Boys Boys I Like it Rough, PAPER GANSTER. Summerboy ~ the balladry on Brown Eyes . . oh shit u know that's almost the entire record. Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6LBhLPCbc4

UV/Honeymoon

Anyway the album's probably gonna leak tomorrow but I'm delusional

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: