♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

the outlier of opinion just wha- this is like saying u like the E.T. remix w Kanye, but disliking how sugary sweet Teenage Dream is. Respect but. gen confused

honestly i can't explain it, The Fame and parts of Joanne are her only music that clicked with me tbh haha

Babylon 
Ariana supposedly getting social media restless Rain on Me(?)
Free Woman 

april 18th. 

leaks bc of the original release date. 

Stupid Love came out Feb 28th. Her team just let it simmer for a bit. 
I'm hoping they release something soon, but it'd take some pr acrobatics to be able to scale that w covid 19 and not making it seem insensitive (ie. song content and so on). 

Magazines are rolling out more and maybe more of the original promo's coming out. it's like we've another NFR waiting situation going on again. 

i'm thinking a post april 18th situation'd b most realistic for any news. maybe the 20th? 

the pop star promo probability we gotta do.  :toofunny:

UV/Honeymoon

thinking about how we would be listening to Chromatica rn if it didn’t get a useless delay

im honest to god so frustrated abt this just for how clean this era's rollout would've been- like aside from the leak it would've been a clean, under 2 months from first single to album rollout.  after seeing so many album cycles take 6 months to a year it felt almost too good to be true and well, apparently it was huh!   :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

If she wasn't so pretentious with Artpop and left some of the fillers and worst tracks out, it would be probably her best. Similarly i think BTW should have been shorter too. (Did we really need the Queen? A carbon Copy of The Edge of Glory). The Fame at best could have been an Ep. Artists need to understand that less is more in terms of quality albums.

Tea, the only Gaga "album" with no skips is TFM, and even that has Teeth, which was... a bit of a choice.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Tea, the only Gaga "album" with no skips is TFM, and even that has Teeth, which was... a bit of a choice.

wtf r u talking about boi, Teeth is a great track with an almost alternativ-kind-of vibe. Just cause it's not as dance-pop-ish as the rest of the album does not make it a bad song.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

How did we like The Fame? I listened to it today and it's such a bad record except the singles. The Fame Monster and Born This Way are still pop perfection tho.

It’s aged badly and i rarely listen to it but it has some good songs on it. Out of the singles LoveGame and Paparazzi are all i care about.