♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Delaying it for that long would truly be an act of homophobia :crossed:

Ikr :crossed:  Some people on Twitter seem to be cheering about another May album but I'm just here sitting like wtf when we could've had the album today (time zones)... I am truly hoping for Babylon to leak, Gaga can keep her Ariana collab, I don't want it.

I've been listening to Born This Way frequently this week and it truly is a career highlight :krylie: I also rediscovered the DJ White Shadow Mugler Remix of Government Hooker, it's such a good mix of the song and it definitely takes me back to 2011 when I used to listen to a recording from the Mugler fashion show which I watched last night and woah the model girls don't even compare to her attitude on that runway. I remember being a closeted 15-year-old fag back then, I went to buy the special edition before school, there was a promotional stand and I bought the first copy bc I was waiting outside when they opened at 9AM. Secondary school was the worst but 2011 still has a special place in my heart bc of our pop girls serving. These days there's zero promo for physical releases over here, there's definitely no promotional stands and foreign records definitely don't sit on the shelves of most stores on the actual release date either (if at all). Why did the general public have to ruin everything with their damn streaming platforms  :icant:

We’ll still be amidst a pandemic during then so i dont get what the difference is between this month and next, but ok....

The economy will be open again if they really open it.

Mfhp.gif

We’ll still be amidst a pandemic during then so i dont get what the difference is between this month and next, but ok....

the delay didn't really have to do with waiting until the pandemic blows over, it was always about re-planning the era because they had to throw away all the promo they had planned