♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

not the vinyl already going around :lmao:

Imagine not thinking Bible This Way is her best...

that is not up to discussion. just today i was like, it's simply not possible to not see the light in born this way. like i'm speaking from a musical perspective, not just some 'personal taste preference'. to me it's like a 21st century 'the wall'.

not the vinyl already going around :lmao:

that is not up to discussion. just today i was like, it's simply not possible to not see the light in born this way. like i'm speaking from a musical perspective, not just some 'personal taste preference'. to me it's like a 21st century 'the wall'.

The sheer power that album emits. Scheiße , Government Hooker, Judas, The Edge Of Glory, like the list never ends!

I’ve never heard an album that was so cleverly crafted and intertwined like BTW. The biblical imagery and storytelling paralleled with the battle for Equality and Acceptance. Truly a masterpiece.

but dont vinyls take 90 days to be produced or something like that (idk isn't that what lana said lmao) if the albums original release was April 10th the vinyls could definitely have already been made

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

The Fame Monster >>>>>>>

:runs:

luv stop trying to make the fame monster happen, its not gonna happen, lets leave EPs in their own irrelevant lane :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

not the gays thinking ARTPOP is actually good or underrated...... the whole era is a mess, the songs are by far her worst lyrically and sonically not to mention the whole disorganization, ludicrous mixing (some of the tracks sound like Azealia's YUNGRAPUNXEL Pt. II), and lets not talk about that ugly ass album cover

yall dont need to pretend just because its your fave..

K, it's time to embarrass myself... May regret posting this but I'm gay and exagerated

The era was a mess yah but it was also her management's fault. Her worst written songs? Bitch this album might be immature and sassy but don't act like she hasn't made songs about being pretty and wanting some dick before. She served a gay, positive and slutty lyrical content which is totally fine imo. The record is very experimental and cohesive sonically and it was hated bc it's EDM, of course there are some tragedies like Donatella and JnD, but overall the production is brilliant and creative. And finally I won't tolerate disrespect for its arkwork, TF's cover is just a close up of her face, TFM's covers are pretty but basic and really overrated, same thing goes to Yo Ann, and BTW's cover is well... Deluxe Edition is cute, the Standard one was a choice... But ARTPOP's one is just... Amazing. It's colorful, it's artistic, it's messy, it's homo, fits perfectly with the whole album and that's on that

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The physical copies weren't even in production yet  :lmao: these idiots thinking it was shipping when it's just their ugly shirt

this is what i thought actually. and that was one of the reasons it was postponed. physical copies weren't being made.

I'm so happy i'm not the only one who thinks the BTW standard cover is ugly as f*ck

i've always loved it

i agree w @@expandableclitoris about the artpop artwork being terrible

but dont vinyls take 90 days to be produced or something like that (idk isn't that what lana said lmao) if the albums original release was April 10th the vinyls could definitely have already been made

Yup, so they must have at least started pressing the vinyls but not knowing the process better, I don't know if it's something you can really halt halfway.

they can take 3-6 weeks normally. however, for major artists i guess they'd have a quicker turn around? however, as she only delayed the album like 2 weeks before it's release then stuff would have been made, purely because there's tons of distributors physicals would have to be send to (and the number of physicals that would have to be made as well).

I'm so happy i'm not the only one who thinks the BTW standard cover is ugly as f*ck

Gurl everyone thinks it’s ugly, her fans just have no taste.

The standard cover is one of the worst design choices ever, it’s so badly done. She can do camp well, but that cover was just terrible. For an artist that goes so hard with her visuals I’ll never understand how anyone thought that cover was a good idea. The deluxe works fine.

Gurl everyone thinks it’s ugly, her fans just have no taste.

The standard cover is one of the worst design choices ever, it’s so badly done. She can do camp well, but that cover was just terrible. For an artist that goes so hard with her visuals I’ll never understand how anyone thought that cover was a good idea. The deluxe works fine.

most of the gays I've come across think it's the best cover to grace this world

negAbhB.png