TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

I got over the phone version sooo quick!

It’s quite simple, but the challenges that go on for a week or so can be pretty fun. :) I think it’s very good for being a free game without ads.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If they don't announce Animal Crossing for the Switch at E3 or before I am actually ready to fight Nintendo. Still not over the fact there was no real Animal Crossing on Wii U but will never forgive them if they don't make a Switch version, the console is PERFECT for AC

FzytWEW.png

If they don't announce Animal Crossing for the Switch at E3 or before I am actually ready to fight Nintendo. Still not over the fact there was no real Animal Crossing on Wii U but will never forgive them if they don't make a Switch version, the console is PERFECT for AC

I know I was so disappointed during the last E3, but there’s a lot of evidence suggesting it’s coming this year!

giphy.gif  

They used so much of that E3 presentation to spoon-feed us the most microscopic things they've added for the new Smash bros, the new Pokémon they hinted at in the upcoming Let's Go! games ended up being Mew that's locked behind a $60 anal bead ""pokeball joycon" you have to buy, and they paid Animal Crossings D U S T.

this was lowkey their most disappointing E3

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

They used so much of that E3 presentation to spoon-feed us the most microscopic things they've added for the new Smash bros, the new Pokémon they hinted at in the upcoming Let's Go! games ended up being Mew that's locked behind a $60 anal bead ""pokeball joycon" you have to buy, and they paid Animal Crossings D U S T.

this was lowkey their most disappointing E3

True, the fact that Mew is basically a DLC-exclusive Pokéon now is just ridiculous. And Smash is nice, but I expected more other stuff. I don't know, more information about the new Pokémon games, Animal Crossing, third-party games... I was also hoping for (but really not expecting) a new Kid Icarus game. But hey, at least this means I won't have to buy a Switch anytime soon. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Their last big/great games for the Switch were like Super Mario Odysseus and LoZ:Breath of the Wild? I think it's good of them to release Fire Emblem soon since it's very popular too, but I agree, it's time for them to start hinting of a new big release soon. Final Fantasy? Animal Crossing? Metroid? Who knows, but let's hope for better news next year.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm so happy!!! Another reason for me to purchase Switch. So looking forward to playing this, the new Pokemon game and Zelda.

Life feels good sometimes

i am nothing and should be everything

MR. RESETTI WON’T BE IN THE NEW GAME, the poor old guy got REPLACED by a stupid code which saves the game automatically!! :crying2:

https://nintendoeverything.com/mr-resetti-lost-job-animal-crossing-new-horizons/

I love that annoying as heck mole, he scolded me HARD in my Wild World game! :crying4:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW HORIZONS OUT 20/03!

D8y1-gaXkAAVK-n.jpg

I cried during this trailer & i’ve preordered I’m so :crai: excited :rollin:

@mods can we do a new thread just for animal crossing new leaf? @PARADIXO @Elle @evilentity

wowwwww guess I’m not a mod

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

14417469274.gif