The Lucky Ones

Kesha

I wonder if Birthday Suit will still have the Mario sample or whatever it is lol. I like the song I wonder what she’ll change.

Someone said it doesn’t have the exact sample but a copyright free knock-off

Wowwwww if she doesn't do a video for Kinky and serve a CONCEPT with Kesha and Ke$ha I will be PRESSED

Kinda excited for the album though, but the album cover is so bad and lazy. I mean we went from the Rainbow cover which is literally art to this??? 

FzytWEW.png

Raising Hell - her best music video perhaps???

I’m living for the aesthetic, the mansion, outfits, every visual is perfect. Such a well-directed music video! :flutter:

My favorite part is when she’s putting her husband’s body in the trunk. :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

i dont understand... i saw two versions of birthday suit

https://dbree.org/v/ae5595

https://dbree.org/v/df7fa3

Yeah, because the first one that leaked was different from the original snippet we got from Music Mafia. Both versions that were out there have leaked and the final is on the album. It sounds pretty different, apparently 

BzhmW.png

i looove kesha, i always did! but honestly i wasnt paying attention to this era so today i decided to listen to the singles!!

first of all i want to say that everything is so well produced! and her vocals are fire. lyrics are, as usual, amazing and clever af.

raising hell -- so good! the PIANO! the madness! the music video is incredible

my own dance -- not something i'd replay a lot but still a really good mix of so many different styles! i loved the last minute or so. video is great as well.

resentment - i almost cried :defeated: so good!! the lyrics wow

really looking forward this album. i expect some great organic, live-sounding pop music and a mix of so many genres but still being badass pop af.