Fluorine

Charli XCX

WHY DID WE DONT STOP HAVE TO GO TO KIM ...five in the morning literally sounds like a kim petras song and we don’t stop is what i need from charli now and it fits with the sound of foml. WHYYYYYY

WHY DID WE DONT STOP HAVE TO GO TO KIM ...five in the morning literally sounds like a kim petras song and we don’t stop is what i need from charli now and it fits with the sound of foml. WHYYYYYY

cuz she probz wrote it LOL

d2z2Mep.png

FOML sounds exactly like another song .,,like the melody. somebody help please

if anybody cares i figured out the song it was reminding me of and it’s the melody in soda by azealia

OMGGGGG ACTUALLY IT SOUNDS LIKE COUNT CONTESSA BY AZEALIA WAY MORE ...ugh charlis mind

I like how charli think's she grown as an artist but she's making songs like 5ITM and guesting on tracks like  Rats  Girls :um2:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

She just wants to pay her phone bill girl

she needs to release Ring

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

why do i hear

im goin all in its five in the mornin im busy ballin

i aint even stopping is five in the morning im so retarded

probably bc you also heard "i'm sucking bricks, got some my lips" 

X----into me, into you----X

It's not even that the 5itm production is generic, it's just that once you've heard the first 4 bars you've pretty much heard the whole song lmao

from remaking the instrumental i can confirm that this is true but there are little things in the beat that add a lot, like the icy melody in the chorus, the layering of snaps throughout the song, and the way it plays w/ taking things out instead of bringing more in as the song continues, like the second chorus doesnt have a beat over it pretty much at all, really gives it the space to let charli's voice and adlibs be the leading rhythmic instrument of the track, and tbh i don't mind hearing charli spit bars that she actually wrote for once lmao

X----into me, into you----X

I fixed the bass , sounds really great if youve got good Subs. Cleaned the vocals and instrumetal up, tried ro edit out the crowd sounds. :)

No Angel:
https://soundcloud.com/zero-70998189/charli-xcx-no-angel-hq
You can also check out my RNR remaster if you missed it a few pages back..its on my soundcloud aswell

EDIT: Soundcloud already removed it sayd copyright "track 172, dummy artist UK"

Hrres the pico link:

http://picosong.com/wPgye