Fluorine

Charli XCX

what do u mean? are u referencing something specific? the draft that leaked didn't have No Angel...I'm pretty sure the songs we got were all together. 

I thought the leaked draft from last year was some kind of "almost to be released"album with 13 songs in it... (We had to complete the pokédex with the following leaks like iwbwu, queen lizzy,ctmp lq with some help from the"leakers") I could be wrong of course but it makes sense to me. The draft that leaked didnt have No Angel because the gays wouldn't trade it like they did with gno, bounce, gg, d4, wf  etc. lol

Charli confirmed a collab with Sky on twitter in 2012 and said it was very "Britney/Madonna sounding" iirc. Sky also said it sounded very TATU. No snippet has ever leaked.

:rip: i forgot about that, hahahahah. i guess it wasn't NYC (The Way Out), the clip sounded like none of those things. 

I thought the leaked draft from last year was some kind of "almost to be released"album with 13 songs in it... (We had to complete the pokédex with the following leaks like iwbwu, queen lizzy,ctmp lq with some help from the"leakers") I could be wrong of course but it makes sense to me. The draft that leaked didnt have No Angel because the gays wouldn't trade it like they did with gno, bounce, gg, d4, wf  etc. lol

no that's interesting...hmmm. i'm pretty sure the total list of the draft was (in unknown order)

• Bounce
  • Queen Lizzy
  • Waterfall
  • I Wanna Be With U
  • The One I Die For
  • Can You Hear Me
  • Boys (writer's demo)
  • Girls Night Out
  • Down Like Whoa
  • Good Girls

I don't think that it leaked because people were trading it. i'm pretty sure these songs were together somewhere & were found / shared...i don't know why NO ANGEL NEW WORK 3 wasn't a part of it, but i don't think it was. 

:rip: i forgot about that, hahahahah. i guess it wasn't NYC (The Way Out), the clip sounded like none of those things. 

no that's interesting...hmmm. i'm pretty sure the total list of the draft was (in unknown order)

• Bounce
  • Queen Lizzy
  • Waterfall
  • I Wanna Be With U
  • The One I Die For
  • Can You Hear Me
  • Boys (writer's demo)
  • Girls Night Out
  • Down Like Whoa
  • Good Girls

I don't think that it leaked because people were trading it. i'm pretty sure these songs were together somewhere & were found / shared...i don't know why NO ANGEL NEW WORK 3 wasn't a part of it, but i don't think it was. 

No Angel/Boys/CTMP weren't on that specific draft, the ones that leaked I'm p sure someone scammed from a studio or something and they aren't mixed properly either.. a fan must've done it with stems since the actual mixes are much clearer and no white noise. NO ANGEL NEW WORK 3 is obviously sophie's own mix, the leaked draft songs were all spike stent (like the leaked ATAP demo) / stem "mixes". But as u said there were multiple drafts and that's just the one that people got out of them I guess

wasn't NYC the sky collab?

no :( ... it's solo charli and will probably leak soon 

d2z2Mep.png

No Angel/Boys/CTMP weren't on that specific draft, the ones that leaked I'm p sure someone scammed from a studio or something and they aren't mixed properly either.. a fan must've done it with stems since the actual mixes are much clearer and no white noise. NO ANGEL NEW WORK 3 is obviously sophie's own mix, the leaked draft songs were all spike stent (like the leaked ATAP demo) / stem "mixes". But as u said there were multiple drafts and that's just the one that people got out of them I guess

THANKS GOD OMG

can you please confirm if this is ak-47?