Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just thinking about how cute some of the XCX world merch would've been with the original album aesthetics that leaked UGH! I can't wait for Charlis next full blown project and I hope it comes with a tonne for fans to purchase fsnnxdnd

i saw a picture on instagram of a guy that went to pop2 sydney wearing a tshit with the photoshoot iirc it was the pink one with charli on the bed

if she saw it... triggered

i can't

i saw a picture on instagram of a guy that went to pop2 sydney wearing a tshit with the photoshoot iirc it was the pink one with charli on the bed

if she saw it... triggered

i can't

she knows they leaked + she was happy cause they were never going to be used   :hooker:

D You know if there was any kind of interview for Charli xcx?

do y'all really know what the most homophobic thing about this entire fucking thing? Charli didn't get a single interview but troll silverware got interviewed by himself AND he's coming back on Thursday ON FALLON AGAIN to do another interview AND PERFORM his solo stuff...  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

"The Mercedes Benz interview lounge"  :rip:  we stan a brand rep

omfg 1:53 … even troy discussed about how fucking awkward the entire audience were like I'm not making this shit up the crowd was literally a graveyard of 40 y/o + tourists waiting for their funeral

I need ms cupcakke as an opener, no one gets the gays screaming and moaning for dick like cupcakke! she's a perfect opener for an xcx world tour  :flutter:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7