Fluorine

Charli XCX

Where can you hear the differences? I'm curious

What do you mean differences? The title is just a glitch in spotify’s system probably carried over from the original file name. The features on Dreamer are all “compounded” together from different takes of the song.

hi daily reminder that if you just come here to post lyrics you're boring and you should stop unless you have something valuable to say instead of "leak TAXI LEAKAKEKEK LET SMAKE LOVE OMG SEND PARTY APRTY RIGHT FUCKING NOW BEFORE I SET MY WART RIDDEN COOCHIE ON FIRE'

kiss kiss hoebag

This wednesday I played the 16th edition of my Soda Pop party in Brazil, it was 1999 themed, and obviously had to include Miss Xbox plus a bunch of other iconic millenials that brings 90s back to modern pop like Rina, Slayyyter, Ariana, Halsey, Little Mix, Dua Lipa and more. I'm so proud of this body of work, specially because I really did worked my a$$ off these last 3 days (sleeping really bad) over all the mixing, transitions, tracks selection, putting them together so they could tell a story and create a good flow along 4 hours of party... I did my best to give that time travel feeling while collecting most of the gems of that time, still bringing up recent bops that have that nostalgic twist, and I might have achieved that. That's why I decided to share with everyone that loves 1999 and 90s pop/eurodance/teenpop, conceptual stuff, mixtapes, dj sets and things like that. ♥

mixcloud.com/dj_jujuba/soda-pop-1999-16

Tracklist/spotify playlist: bit.ly/sodapop16

SPECIAL THANKS to the loved talented soul that created that 1999/...Baby One More Time mash-up, I partially used it and the crowd went insane. Love you all, creative folks.  :party:

q7IQJGB.png

I

Charli produced Girls Like Us for the new Twice album. I stg she really hates topping the charts, this song is so good. I can't wait for the full release.

https://twitter.com/yeoloona/status/1119276574866427904?s=09

EDIT: It's her song called tough love omg

Could have sworn there was an unreleased Charli song that had that exact same whoa oh oh oh oh in it I can't remember which one tho

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

This wednesday I played the 16th edition of my Soda Pop party in Brazil, it was 1999 themed, and obviously had to include Miss Xbox plus a bunch of other iconic millenials that brings 90s back to modern pop like Rina, Slayyyter, Ariana, Halsey, Little Mix, Dua Lipa and more. I'm so proud of this body of work, specially because I really did worked my a$$ off these last 3 days (sleeping really bad) over all the mixing, transitions, tracks selection, putting them together so they could tell a story and create a good flow along 4 hours of party... I did my best to give that time travel feeling while collecting most of the gems of that time, still bringing up recent bops that have that nostalgic twist, and I might have achieved that. That's why I decided to share with everyone that loves 1999 and 90s pop/eurodance/teenpop, conceptual stuff, mixtapes, dj sets and things like that. ♥

SPECIAL THANKS to the loved talented soul that created that 1999/...Baby One More Time mash-up, I partially used it and the crowd went insane. Love you all, creative folks. :party:

q7IQJGB.png

Wig snatching

SPECIAL THANKS to the loved talented soul that created that 1999/...Baby One More Time mash-up, I partially used it and the crowd went insane. Love you all, creative folks.  :party:

q7IQJGB.png

Please come to Salvador

I

EDIT: It's her song called tough love omg

Could have sworn there was an unreleased Charli song that had that exact same whoa oh oh oh oh in it I can't remember which one tho

I heard Tough Love and it’s somewhat different and rough compared the the final version. I’m pretty sure Charli made a final take and a song guide before sending it to Twice.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Happy 4/20 everyone! Be sure to stream legendary album True Romance in celebration today!

All Charli albums matter #AllCharliAlbums

Stream Sucker for pure skin, no acne and taste