Fluorine

Charli XCX

Is Just Like Lucy Liu only one verse? Like is that all Umru played or is that just all that was recorded?

Sounds too me like we have the entire 2nd verse and chorus cuz the begging of the snip is the end of a chorus possibly

Gonna make an edit later if u guys haven't by then lol

Awaiting LMA's perfect remake & remaster of Lucy Liu now lmao we got a good amount of the live now at least

The end is giving me PTB vibes "do do dooo" lol

that last bit sounds like money by leikeli47

Is Just Like Lucy Liu only one verse? Like is that all Umru played or is that just all that was recorded?

im not sure if he played more but the song is definitely longer

in this snippet, the chorus is pretty much just the drums like the verse. Back when we got the original snippets, there was one with heavy bass and synths in the chorus, probably towards the end of the song 

Do you wanna come to my party?

Get wild like safari

I got all the boys and the barbies

They wanna hang with Charli

Do you wanna come to my party?

Go game like Atari

Calling all the boys and the barbies

This is next level Charli!

:flutter:

Mystery solved :defeated: :toofunny:

Imagine opening the album with Lucy liu/NLcharli...such a fist punch to start the album and be slapped with the pop2.2 sound she seem to be going for.  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

also the lyrics describe pretty much what characterize Charli/being an angel

im not sure if he played more but the song is definitely longer

in this snippet, the chorus is pretty much just the drums like the verse. Back when we got the original snippets, there was one with heavy bass and synths in the chorus, probably towards the end of the song 

well, the car scratching and all the other sounds could just be samples umru added while palying it on the console

Imagine a Hannah Diamond feature on Lucy Liu

the power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the impact that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has.

Remember a month ago when she said she was going to release so much new music this summer we were going to be sick of her? So where is it?

Omg rude af... she literally released two 3 year old demos with features that add nothing to the song themselves and even given us a video within the span of a month... AND given us another troye feature which we’re all psyched about. What is it that you want exactly?? A new song? With a video in a decent timespan maybe?? Outrageous...

Charli’s Q&A via @JalouseMag pt 2 - What is 'Next Level Charli' about? Next Level Charli is actually a song about the angels, is for the angels is about being an angel, is about the experience you have when you come to a show, about partying I wrote it for the angels! 1f49c.png

COME TO MY PARTY CONFIRMED  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: jk

Charli’s Q&A via [/size]@JalouseMag pt 2 - What is 'Next Level Charli' about? Next Level Charli is actually a song about the angels, is for the angels is about being an angel, is about the experience you have when you come to a show, about partying I wrote it for the angels! [/size]1f49c.png

COME TO MY PARTY CONFIRMED :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: jk

we literally all said this on the last page! :S

omgggg :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :hair:

that settles it

we officially are NOT gonna shut up about lucy liu till we get it and shall harass her and umru about it in the meantime  :willcut:

yes let's feed umru's ego like we did with party party

xMcVPI7.jpg

no one should harass umru because he's a attention whore and he loves when people calls him out bc it's giving him attention

just like lucy liu is amazing? hell yeah

but we shouldn't be feeding his ego like abombnd said, he's a trashy ass person, a literal rat

someone just go and hack him  :teehee:

the BTSCharts twitter page stop posting daily Dream Glow stream updates because it's the only one of the OST's that is constantly in the top 200 spotify and the armies would argue about being biased about the member who sang the song  :teehee: