Fluorine

Charli XCX

let’s be real girlies! we’re the best pop forum thread on the internet and if Charli has leaked we would know about it! That’s that on that luv!

this tea tho!! charliboards is iconic, the other hoes can't relate! 

Another review in! Details the solo songs much better...

Wont let me copy & paste but it says the solo tracks are where she shines the most

Thoughts - inner monologue wondering if her friends are really her true friends over a warm bath of deep synths

WM - pop chorus (wbk)

I  Dont Wanna Know - electro-ballad described as Prince circa 1983

Official - described as her potential next hit - less personal but will be "the song" for couples everywhere

Shake It - albums party banger 

let’s be real girlies! we’re the best pop forum thread on the internet and if Charli has leaked we would know about it! That’s that on that luv!

This! Same with ATRL. If there's nothing It didn't leak. It's like popculture law.

Another review in! Details the solo songs much better...

Wont let me copy & paste but it says the solo tracks are where she shines the most

Thoughts - inner monologue wondering if her friends are really her true friends over a warm bath of deep synths

WM - pop chorus (wbk)

I Dont Wanna Know - electro-ballad described as Prince circa 1983

Official - described as her potential next hit - less personal but will be "the song" for couples everywhere

Shake It - albums party banger

Gonna add IDWK with her sisters PP and IGI in my 24 Hour album :hooker:

gosh i hate digipacks. Most useless and ugly thing EVER, and 99% of the times are done awfully like the Froot or Rainbow ones (which seems the case of Charli's).

TR and Sucker got a proper cd cover and poor "Charli" a cheap Digipack... well at least we have a new album

“Click” builds from dark synth throbs to an explosive verse before resolving in an electronic noise that sounds like a laptop computer tumbling in a clothes dryer.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/charli-by-charli-xcx-review-the-youthful-sound-of-the-future-11568064813?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

That made me so excited, wow