Fluorine

Charli XCX

Damn, I was listening to her "The Killing Moon" cover today again & it made me sad!

Remember when we found the studio version on some guy's last.fm?

I'm pretty sure she definitely said it was going to be on the tape that became Super Ultra. Does anyone remember that? :rip:

Can you send it to me if you have it?!! I could not find it!

Who the fuck attacked you LOL??? You started all of it by calling CIMB a cunt, yet you want to whine that you were called out for being rude. The worst you were called is delusional, & that was an accurate, even understated description of your behavior. So where exactly are the personal insults, if calling someone a cunt isn't one? 

& Sorry but just because you were in elementary school when Uffie's career was kicking off doesn't mean she didn't have any impact. The world doesn't revolve around you. "I don't think Uffie had any impact." You're simply wrong. If Uffie wasn't around we would've gotten a different Ke$ha, a different Charli, etc. Seriously educate & get over yourself. 

I call someone a cunt if they're being really rude to me, not for no reason.

Nice cherry picking, it's really childish to just admit you jumped the gun and over reacted. I can have any opinion on Uffie I want, don't attack me for it.

Nice cherry picking, it's really childish to just admit you jumped the gun and over reacted. I can have any opinion on Uffie I want, don't attack me for it.

this is literally what i said

No... look where icona pop is now.

Where?

Exactly.

Got. Key word. That was years ago. Move on.

Charli's getting Uffie on her songs. Like idk about you, but that's pretty iconic to my generation. Like if you wanna talk about ~massive~, as far as the general public, she was on Fancy. Even though everyone hates Iggy Azalea now, the song was pretty "massive".

then you replied with

Stop being a cunt

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

where was i being really rude to you? you were the one who came in being really rude to anyone that didn't agree that Uffie "is a nobody". we explained how Uffie is obviously a somebody and you continued to dismiss and fight that.

I'm not cherry picking shit. I literally quoted your posts. I don't care why you called him a cunt, but that was a personal attack; something which you accused others of doing to you (didn't happen). Nobody made personal attacks towards you. Nobody attacked you at all. You are the one behaving childishly. You have this obnoxious "flop, nobody cares, she's irrelevant" attitude for absolutely no reason and it's not going to be well-received here. So stop. :cuteface:

By the way, I don't give a fuck if you don't like Uffie. The problem was your shitty attitude regarding her & the people that were posting about her. If you can't handle being called out for your rudeness, don't be rude. It's not that hard. :)

14417469274.gif

remind me again why y'all are fighting about UFFIE (anna-catherine hartley) in a CHARLI XCX (charlotte emma aitchison) thread?

Hmm maybe because she was recently featured in Charli's mixtape? But I'm not sure.  :w8ing:

14417469274.gif

i dunno but that whiny gay BS attitude of "flop, bitch, fvck you cunt" etc. is annoying, sad, & old. not tolerating it. 

some members could really use some manners is all i'm saying. if that's too hard tho, they can enjoy the inevitable ban coming their way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14417469274.gif

i dunno but that whiny gay BS attitude of "flop, bitch, fvck you cunt" etc. is annoying, sad, & old. not tolerating it. 

some members could really use some manners is all i'm saying. if that's too hard tho, they can enjoy the inevitable ban coming their way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

say it louder for the people in the back  :legend: