Dominikx4

Lana @ Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland on 13th of July 2016

can she wear something other than a little white dress & those godawful sandals? pls? 

Jesus was sent back down to earth when BTD arrived

Honestly it looks fucking ugly and weird. Why did she switch it up like that?

I mean, it's strange. I have never seen it being del Rey before but always Del Rey. I wonder why she changed it? Maybe because everybody was getting it wrong? Is Lana del Ray coming soon?  :deadbanana:

So I m in the bus now heading to our hotel.

The show was absolutely amazing and Lana looked really happy.

She laughed quite a lot, also one time when I ironically screamed "Sit on my face Lana". And she even signed my Honeymoon CD at the end, after OTTR. Today was a good day.

I dis not record alot, nor did I take many pictures. I'll upload the pictures later, meanwhile here is the Salvatore acapella snippet and Ride live:

image.png

What was the final setlist?

It was the same as in Russia. Ride seems to be a song she doesnt always sing though. And the Salvatore snippet was a one time thing as well I guess

Did she just sing Salvatore or did she do a little speech first? What did she say?

Come on Lana throw in a new cover at your shows please

Idk how it happened actually. The croad just began to shout Salvatore and then she said smth like "I can only sing it acapella". That was all

image.png

Her 2013 throwback looks didn't stop in Belgium & Russia :oprah: At this point I feel like I'm most excited to see what she looks like. Her tour looks have been great so far, even if they've just been white dresses.

41045685212_a6a88aff43_b.jpg//41045684962_ef25c4a922_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

what I have also noticed is that the fake nails are gone for months now

At first I was upset about this, but now I've realized it's probably so she can play the guitar on stage. Somehow it doesn't feel really "Lana" to not have her acrylics, but I do love her little Yayo bit she does now, so it definitely makes up for it.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I haven't heard one mention- Has Lana smoked during the last 3 shows?

(and if she lit a cigarette, was it just a prop and she didn't smoke it?)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I haven't heard one mention- Has Lana smoked during the last 3 shows?

(and if she lit a cigarette, was it just a prop and she didn't smoke it?)

I don't think she's been seen smoking in all of 2016, not that I remember

are we getting a pro recording or something? 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif