annedauphine

Shopping in Malibu October 3rd

she completely lost her glow, this was 2 years ago (thanks annedauphine) and she was glowing. she looks like a chubby child in the latest candids. i like her sweater tho, she just needs to get motivated, thin and someway happy again.

Ct8uiCZWYAA4_SV.jpgCt8uiCYWYAAeDT7.jpg

Yeah let's go back to the 2014 where she said she wanted to die lol

@sexwithme in 2014 we thought she looked bad, now it's 2016 and she looks worse. look at her lips it looks so botched and huge and unnatural. then u have her face which is bloated to the point where her chin almost disappears. it's been 5 years since videogames and it's been a downhill road since btd lookwise. just keep in mind that were talking about a woman who does not want to be called out by anything she's changed about her appearance. 

i love lana but wth is she thinking.

i76mrxw.png 

@sexwithme in 2014 we thought she looked bad, now it's 2016 and she looks worse. look at her lips it looks so botched and huge and unnatural. then u have her face which is bloated to the point where her chin almost disappears. it's been 5 years since videogames and it's been a downhill road since btd lookwise. just keep in mind that were talking about a woman who does not want to be called out by anything she's changed about her appearance. 

i love lana but wth is she thinking.

I'm pretty sure most people don't like people not picking at their looks and saying they have deteriorated. In 2014 she literially siad she wish she was dead. I much rather have her look worse than feel worse.

Yeah, it is always kinda shallow to comment on her looks, but it ain't just the weight. It's clear, she is doing things to her face and sorry, but since that is not natural and given, she kinda has to endure minor lashings. 

I am always a bit confused why instead of wasting money in surgery and fillers, she ain't investing in a personal trainer cause that's actually healthy.

Oh, and just the other day on her Instagram, her face looked completly normal. Idk what's going on with her. Sometimes she looks totally fine and the other day totally bloated.

Yeah, it is always kinda shallow to comment on her looks, but it ain't just the weight. It's clear, she is doing things to her face and sorry, but since that is not natural and given, she kinda has to endure minor lashings. 

I am always a bit confused why instead of wasting money in surgery and fillers, she ain't investing in a personal trainer cause that's actually healthy.

Oh, and just the other day on her Instagram, her face looked completly normal. Idk what's going on with her. Sometimes she looks totally fine and the other day totally bloated.

I don't usually see her fillers like most of you here do but in these new photos you can totally see her face being a bit swollen. I think she looked so good when she had lighten her hair color. I still think that dark color messes her up and the smoking can't help either.

Her hips are getting wider.

Dk if thats the gain (probably) or if shes having a child?!! :creep:

Imagine Lana having a child...wig

Anyways, Lana is hot all the time, and always will be tbh

Would explain the small amount of shows and album delay. But who would be the father?

To me she looks just fine. I still get why you're saying things about her face cuz we all know she always gets it done but I dont get why you're saying she needs to get thin??

Like wtf? Her weight is just fine so idfk why you saying that.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif