Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

maybe she will do like may but then june is gonna be halsey new album 

Lana trumps Halsey so it doesn't matter when Lana releases her album. No competition from that hopeless fountain piss kingdom album  :um3:  

I'm here for that to as long as it's a BTD type deluxe and NOT a U.V type deluxe nonsense. I hate itunes/region exclusives so much  :crai:

UV deluxe is a mess.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This might sound stupid, but what's the difference between a promortional and official single? Shades of Cool was considered promotional, yet it had a cover art and a music video like any official single would…

This might sound stupid, but what's the difference between a promortional and official single? Shades of Cool was considered promotional, yet it had a cover art and a music video like any official single would…

I think a promotional single is just to promote the album and give a new song to the fans and an actual single is usually promoted more and sent to radio station (I might b wrong tho lol)

why sunday?

It's one of the witch dates she posted

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I think a promotional single is just to promote the album and give a new song to the fans and an actual single is usually promoted more and sent to radio station (I might b wrong tho lol)

It's one of the witch dates she posted

yes, thank you. idky people are still questioning that. on feb 24th her website was updated and she had an interveiw. "ingredients can b found online"

I think she'll either announce a single and/or ghe album details sunday

OMG, this is actually a great thing! If a pop station plays it, Lana stans should be voting like crazy. 

Lazy pants, get our girl some exposure!

another unexcpted cause to push Nextsong/ album even more 

byeee 

@@Elle: maybe we need a separate thread for requesting Lana songs on the radio. The post by LanaCharts above and the fact that Love has been send out to alternative radio may justify that.

I don't know how to find all these stations and polls or whatever, but it would be nice if you or LanaCharts did that.

another unexcpted cause to push Nextsong/ album even more 

byeee 

well, you clearly want her album to bomb. why don't you just give up stanning for her completly?

@@Elle: maybe we need a separate thread for requesting Lana songs on the radio. The post by LanaCharts above and the fact that Love has been send out to alternative radio may justify that.

I don't know how to find all these stations and polls or whatever, but it would be nice if you or LanaCharts did that.

Agreed :) so we can keep u off this thread xx