Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

this is great promo because EVERYONE who uses snapchat (158 million people) will hear Love when they use the filter.

way better than tumblr or instagram promo since you'd only know about her if you followed her. you don't even need to follow lana to see the filter and hear her song. brilliant

Exactly! Already people I know have sent me snaps with the filter talking about Lana so it is doing a good job at reaching people who don't follow her insta or twitter! This could be a really easy and effective form of promo!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

what's your fixation w Lana lipsyncing and posing "awkwardly"? I've noticed you've dragged her for it before. You're such a stuck up, funless idiot.

And what's your fixation with constantly caring for what I post and how I am "funless" when all you are doing here is being a rude troll?

And I don't "drag" her for doing it, but it's pretty much all she does instead of delivering interesting content at the moment, which is more than lame.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

And what's your fixation with constantly caring for what I post and how I am "funless" when all you are doing here is being a rude troll?

And I don't "drag" her for doing it, but it's pretty much all she does instead of delivering interesting content at the moment, which is more than lame.

cos you are garbage and you bother me obviously!

Anyhow cute snapchat filter.

If you even had a brain you would know she's not going to use it for anything exciting, just more LQ sh*t about her lipsyncing to David Bowie songs while posing around in the most awkward ways. You don't get proper promo from Snapchat accounts. Look at what she does with her other social media, do you really thing she's going to use this ugly app in a more effective way?

Pull your head out of your ass. Snapchat has over 150 million daily users worldwide which are mostly her target audience. This is literally what promo is...

god-damn.png

Pull your head out of your ass. Snapchat has over 150 million daily users worldwide which are mostly her target audience. This is literally what promo is...

Yeah, of course it reaches a lot of people. But with "proper promo", I mean high quality stuff and not some blurry filters and everything.

The snapchat thing would be cute if it was a nice little bonus, something going along with other stuff. But if that's all she does ... ugh.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yeah, of course it reaches a lot of people. But with "proper promo", I mean high quality stuff and not some blurry filters and everything.

The snapchat thing would be cute if it was a nice little bonus, something going along with other stuff. But if that's all she does ... ugh.

Yeah I mean if it's the only promo she's doing, which it is so far tbf, then that's more than disappointing.

god-damn.png

Oh my god who gives a damn whether you like snapchat or not.

Today is the original date for the release of LOVE so they probably had this planned for weeks as the first listen of the song and this type of promo has been used by a lot of very big artists.

We're also probably getting an interview very soon and the "real" promo is possibly now gonna start since Lana and her team are following the original schedule despite a rushed release. I'm guessing a few radio interviews and maybe even a magazine spread/cover (remember she followed Marie Claire and Harper's Bazaar)

giphy.gif

Today is the original date for the release of LOVE

okay but can someone please confirm or deny when love was supposed to be released bc according to the users on here there's like six different original dates.

i76mrxw.png 

US iTunes:

329. Love (+48)

U.K. iTunes:

61. LOVE (+3)

Shazam WW:

LOVE 183,584 (+8,589)

oh wow a LDR single which hasn't dropped out of the top 1000 after 1 week ? a sleeper hit

giphy.gif