Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Azealia now basically lost the only friend she had left in the industry :rip:

Lol remember when she thought Art Deco's a diss track about her, I knew i knew since then that they weren't friends anymore

4BZPaCg.jpg

I'm kinda confused now though. Is her new album space themed or..witch themed?

I think it'll have "overall" tones of Lana's spirituality ~which will be universe/magical themes tbh

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

azealia bankrupt: *sacrifices chickens in closet, posts video cleaning it* *insert homophobic and racist comment*
lana: *holds four fingers up in a photo* 

Seriously not understanding why I'm getting penalised for things other women get celebrated for.

MESS

You know how in the new pic of Lana (my icon) she's holding up 4 fingers? Well....sign-language-1.jpg

Look at her hands, the fingers are close together. Now look on the hand symbol pic. The letter is 'B'. BAR. BEST AMERICAN RECORD.

OK IM DONE.

That B stands for b!tch.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

It's weird if she's really referencing witchcraft bc she seemed to really shy away from doing anything controversial lately, and Love doesn't feel witchy at all to me. The BAR think makes more sense to me and maybe she more subtly is referencing that witchcraft stuff with the dates? 

Oh Oh! okay so maybe her point is that BAR is all about love and that will be the spell that defeats trump!

Lol idk

It's weird if she's really referencing witchcraft bc she seemed to really shy away from doing anything controversial lately, and Love doesn't feel witchy at all to me. The BAR think makes more sense to me and maybe she more subtly is referencing that witchcraft stuff with the dates? 

Oh Oh! okay so maybe her point is that BAR is all about love and that will be the spell that defeats trump!

Lol idk

:rip:

Do y'all really believe she's a witch?

Most people on twitter are trolling and joking. She's not a witch LOL.

It's just another criptic tweet to hype up fans for the new era.

Lol idk

LOVE trumps hate ;)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven